• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

E-123 Omega wad WIP (Download link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
So they can play as the character they want.

Yeah! for funny!
The sprites don´t need to be perfect! and I think that someone can have funny with my Omega

STHE123O said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:

Yeah! for funny!
The sprites don´t need to be perfect! and I think that someone can have funny with my Omega

Good one! just like the Rouge WAD I want with moving wings when running eh nitro,not the goofy running animations.

STHE123O said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:

Yeah! for funny!
I'm not really joking. People make character wads to be able to play as their favorite character. That's what you're doing, right?

That's what urged me to make Tikal. That and various other reasons.

A long time ago said:
1. Because this happens to be easy and I enjoy doing it
2. This may just improve my art skills
3. I WANT TIKAL!
4. Because I said I would and I'm not going back on that.
And, last but not least:
5. It beats doing chores!
(There's another reason why, but it's nobody's business)
Anyway, I'll have to download this and see what I think.

I only got into character WADs at first because I wanted to play as Blaze in SRB2. Although now I make them because I want to see Official Sonic characters from other games that I liked playable in my favorite fan game too...and it be done right the first time around.

Anyway, now that the half-baked MightyRE alpha is released, I'll take a quick hiatus from him to help STHE1230 make the front-diagonal walking frames. The walking sprites will actually be pretty easy, because Gamma hardly moves his arms at all while he's walking. I can't work on it right now though, I'm too tired. :P

Dr.Pepper said:
I only got into character WADs at first because I wanted to play as Blaze in SRB2. Although now I make them because I want to see Official Sonic characters from other games that I liked playable in my favorite fan game too...and it be done right the first time around.

Anyway, now that the half-baked MightyRE alpha is released, I'll take a quick hiatus from him to help STHE1230 make the front-diagonal walking frames. The walking sprites will actually be pretty easy, because Gamma hardly moves his arms at all while he's walking. I can't work on it right now though, I'm too tired. :P
Omega, my good man. Omega...

STHE123O said:
about the ability... slow fall is horrible, I agree but is the Omega ability

I know it's Omega's ability, and I'm not saying you get rid of it. I'm just suggesting that you add something else to the WAD to compensate. Maybe you could make him shoot lasers, or make it so he can't drown or something.

fawfulfan said:
STHE123O said:

I know it's Omega's ability, and I'm not saying you get rid of it. I'm just suggesting that you add something else to the WAD to compensate. Maybe you could make him shoot lasers, or make it so he can't drown or something.

He alredy can shoot

STHE123O said:
fawfulfan said:
STHE123O said:

I know it's Omega's ability, and I'm not saying you get rid of it. I'm just suggesting that you add something else to the WAD to compensate. Maybe you could make him shoot lasers, or
make it so he can't drown or something.

He alredy can shoot
I'd suggest misssles or auto rings, but I'm somewhat of a newb. (not a noob.)

make it so he can't drown or something.
I don't think you apply it to just omega; you would have to make every char inable to drown...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back