• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

E-123 Omega wad WIP (Download link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a wad that looked so detailed in the original first few frames, I was highly disappointed in this, mainly because of the bad walking and running frames, which are the same poorly animated frames. He's detailed, sure, but the animations don't follow up.

2/10

Try again.

Chisuun said:
For a wad that looked so detailed in the original first few frames, I was highly disappointed in this, mainly because of the bad walking and running frames, which are the same poorly animated frames. He's detailed, sure, but the animations don't follow up.

2/10

Try again.

Man that's a tad harsh don't ya think if this gets a 2.0/10 than all the other ones before it get like I dunno -6.5/10 that's seems fair to me.

Chisuun said:

2/10

Try again.

a 2/10????, your crazy, i know that isn´t the best wad but isn´t the worst too

I firmly stand by my rating and refuse to change it until this wad is improved. Until then, 2/10.

Jadennova said:
Chisuun said:

2/10

Try again.

Man that's a tad harsh don't ya think if this gets a 2.0/10 than all the other ones before it get like I dunno -6.5/10 that's seems fair to me.

Jadennova is right, what about the other Omega wads??

Just because the other ones suck doesn't make this one good. It's good in comparison, and the sprites are nice. But the animations suck. Make his legs move along with his feet for realism.

Hey make Omega a little faster to get him into his running frames( not too fast tho) make his legs move not his feet. Same with the arms too make the arms move. Other than that this wad is good.

Since it's just animations I'll give it a 6/10

EDIT: I guess I can help you out with the wad a little bit.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Just because the other ones suck doesn't make this one good. It's good in comparison, and the sprites are nice. But the animations suck. Make his legs move along with his feet for realism.

I know... I will get Dr. Pepper help when he finish the alpha version of Mighty

STHE123O said:
Jadennova said:
Chisuun said:

2/10

Try again.

Jadennova is right, what about the other Omega wads??

No, the others get the ratings they deserve. It deosn't feel like there's enough effort put into the walking and running frames, and there's barely any movement in his legs. At least you did just make him hover or something, then I'd rate it 1.5.

STHE123O said:
a 2/10????, your crazy, i know that isn´t the best wad but isn´t the worst too

And please don't pull a Sonildow on me, listen to criticism and accept it, else your wad won't get any better.

And don't call me crazy for giving your wad a low rating, it doesn't sound good coming from the creator.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Chisuun said:
And please don't pull a Sonildow on me, listen to criticism and accept it, else your wad won't get any better
................Hey, I'm not that mean. =/

I'm talking about the old you. The one that didn't listen to criticism.

I like it, but please fix the front and back animations. He jerks unnaturally from side to side.

Also, I know that Slow Fall suits this character, but it's really underpowered. PLEASE give him some extra power to level the playing field.

fawfulfan said:
I like it, but please fix the front and back animations. He jerks unnaturally from side to side.

Also, I know that Slow Fall suits this character, but it's really underpowered. PLEASE give him some extra power to level the playing field.

About the animations, I am waiting Dr. P.
And about the ability... slow fall is horrible, I agree but is the Omega ability

Yeah, You'll never learn anything if you let other people do it for you. That's how I'm learning alot, but theres more for me to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back