DS Or PSP?

PSP Or DS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the ds because the software will make the ds better than the psp. :)
But the psp has some good games though.(sonic rivals) but it might come out on ds some day.

I love my DS, i personally think that PSP sucks.
Over here in US, people think that Nintendo is for babies and other bullcrap where in Japan, Nintendo is GOD.

Seriously, Sony can't compete with Nintendo when it comes to games, thats why in every freaking system they have, its all about accessories...
I will admit though, PSP does have potential...
But the bottom line is most of thier games suck...

The PSP's whole roster is 70% sports games...
I like sport games, but there is too much...

Every section of PSP i go to in stores is all sports and racing games.. :eek:

I really dont like PSP that much but i have a few favorites for it such as,

WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2006
DBZ: Budokai (uhh, forgot name)
Tekken

I'm gonna buy rivals when it comes out, even though i dont have a PSP.
Ill just play it on my friend's psp.

(thats how big of a sonic fan i am :mrgreen: )

i'd say DS.

It's a fun system that has all my favorite gaming charactors on it( we need more SONIC!!)

And it's import game rules(OOOUUEEENNDDAANNN)

I like the DS because it has good games and features,like wi-fi connection and the touch screen.It also has a mic you can talk into and stuff.

it's pictochat not mirc if you are trying to say that. but it's similar.

Anyways basically i like the DS because of

. the choice of game of games you can play.

. it has two screens taking control with both of the at the same time e.g. on New super mario bros DS touch the mega mushroom and it falls from the top screen to obtain that type of item.

. it has quite a long battery life from 4 - 10 hours.

. I like the graphics on these type of consoles.

. and it can also connect to the internet ( nintendo DS lite ).

HYPERKNUX said:
it's pictochat not mirc if you are trying to say that. but it's similar. no. its a mini microphone that you can talk in to.

Anyways basically i like the DS because of

. the choice of game of games you can play. i agree

. it has two screens taking control with both of the at the same time e.g. on New super mario bros DS touch the mega mushroom and it falls from the top screen to obtain that type of item. most games make really good use of the two screens.

. it has quite a long battery life from 4 - 10 hours. i agree

. I like the graphics on these type of consoles. no. i just had a run in with a PSP and graphics are way better. nintendo did a good job though.

. and it can also connect to the internet ( nintendo DS lite ). i have the old DS so i woudent know(if you mean connect to the internet and not WI-FI).
made post in green. :mrgreen:

Hahaha. I'm getting homebrew stuff for my DS next week, so now I have absolutely no reason to own a PSP. :)

KingofFlames said:
DS..because of the touch screen, and some of the games like LostMagic which make a nice use of the touch screen.
you got lost magic....... darn i've been tryin for months to get it.... no luck :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back