Do games scare you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debug Menu on Super Smash Bros. Melee tends to scare me from time to time. Especially at night when it randomly freezes and makes that wried screechy noise when it does. SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME!

I thought Area 51 was very well done with the elements of lighting. I wasn't SCARY, exactly, it was just fun to blast my way through the station just to find a light switch.

I'm talking about the XBOX version for anyone who thought I meant the arcade machine

heh, never really thought about it, I guess the boss theme off tombi/tomba 2 at night time freaked me out, but, I really dig that tune.

The only game that scared me when I was little was Megaman 64. The only game that scares me now at my age is Bioshock for the 360.

Man, when I was little, LOZ:OOT scared me when ever I went somewhere with an enemy. I had one of my sisters do it. And ReDeads, Make me want to kill myself. Or the Shadow Temple. Or The Bottom Of The Well. Or the Stalchildren.

LOZ:OOT used to scare me when i was little, i could always get up to the part where you go into the hyrule fields, when i got dark and the skeliton guys pop up, i used to get scared, also i was scared of the reDeads too, but now at my age, the only game (at the moment) scares me, or just makes me jump, is bioshock

I was 2 when I first played OOT and nothing scared me any. Nothing even gave me a jolt.

Now Mortal Kombat, that scared me. *ME NO LIKE BLOOD AND GORE COUGH*

Seriously, when you've played through Ravenholm in Half Life 2 in the dark at night with no one around and you're holding nothing but the gravity gun, you really aren't scared by much...
I played HL2 and didn't jump at all. =P

It's also good training for the eventual zombie invasion, we know how to kill them, with saw blades and a good arm :D

Nope, just the gravity gun, it was for the achievement for using no weapon except the gravity gun. :3

Ah. I have the PC version, which would explain why I never used just the gravity gun exclusively. Though I did get quite far through Ravenholm using only the crowbar.

Anyone who thinks doom isn't scary enough, has to try out DooM 64.
(it's only scary at night time though....)

doom 3 at night no one around expect you in a dark room you have no idea the surround sound is on then when a skeleton jumps out to scare you...you get the point.

AIGTS

All I got to say is......................... BREAKDOWN! THAT GAME FREAKIN' SCARED ME WHEN THE GUY WENT SKELETON.... plus other parts........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back