Do games scare you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
Super Smash Bros tend to scare me when the whole "Warning Challenger Approaching" screen comes up out of no where.
Never scared me. I was happy when ever I saw it.

I don't know about being scared of games. But I've never been the same after playing 2 minutes of Shadow the Hedgehog! Mwahahahaha! *twitch twitch*

Resident Evil, Doom2, Unreal. When that body came flying, hit the wall, and fell to the ground on Unreal, that scared the hell outta me!

Well, I don't really play many horror games, but I do know something in a videogame that was so scary this it has tumored me for life. :/

It was a movie-based game on the genesis, apparently if your games are over it cuts to a scene where a human comes to a feild and kills the main character (A pig), and showed a picture of the remains.

It still haunts me to this day. D:

the barney games are scary, like barney's hide and seek game

(I'm joking, I just found those game by searching in ign.com, I really don't scared in games much)

Alright, even the carnage of AvP2 pales in comparison to the terror of a giant purple dinosaur.

Glad I never played that game.

Scare? no. Startle or take me by surprise? Yes. Example: the Headcrab Zombie that runs in HalfLife 2

The first time I watched my cousin playing RE on GCN scared the hell out of me.

Ummm. Silent Hill 4 creeped me out a lot. I mean really, floating zombies...zombie jaguars or something...zombie fungus...some strange monster thing with a baby's head in the basement of some freaky tower...I was watching a friend play it so I didn't see all of it but SH4: The Room really freaked me out. I'm not one for horror games myself, just movies.

Hm... The only games I can remember scaring me is Beyond Oasis(I was little, shut up!), and when the flood on halo 3 jump out from behind a wall and push you off a cliff.

Although not a game, the first time I saw Zordon out of his tube in the ad for the Power Rangers Movie scared me so much I couldn't go through with watching the Pagemaster all the way through. (it was on the same tape.)

BlazingPhoenix said:
Some parts in Half-Life 2...stupid headcrabs..
Yeah, some parts are a bit creepy. Do you mean the black/poison headcrabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back