DMSC BETA 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess I'll continue working on it, but I can tell you one thing, the camera is staying the way it is <_<.

Unless, of course, the level designer changes that.

Shuffle made the camera stay in the center of the map (Which is why it is "staying the way it is" as the level designer chooses), ported in SPMoves' jump 'n spin SA-style fighting, added rather explosive force to it so people who get bashed go flying, and dealt with a billion people expecting the world from him when he's just learning how to do this fun stuff in the first place. I'd say that much deserves a congratulation from me, wouldn't you agree?
I haven't really played DMSC yet, so I can't actually give a rating, but no matter what happens to it, I don't want to see Shuffle give up on programming SRB2 stuff completely. Start over if you want, create something completely different, but don't leave us... I see great potential...

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
-10/10

Piece of trash. End of story.
Oh ya, thanks alot.
I dont mean this as a flame, but this aint the first time he's done something like this:

<Chaos_The_Hedgehog> You are a big nazi admin your channel will be taken from you ya big....(take a wild guess what he says)

Spazzo said:
Chaos the Hedgehog said:
-10/10

Oh ya, thanks alot.
I dont mean this as a flame, but this aint the first time he's done something like this:

<Chaos_The_Hedgehog> You are a big nazi admin your channel will be taken from you ya big....(take a wild guess what he says)

Hey, next time you make a fake log, mimic my typing style. I do not type like that. Another thing, keep all IRC arguements on IRC. N00b.

I admit, i dont have the log, due to me reformatting.
But i also say, that you have said those things to me
many times before. Mabye not that exact context, but the point is driven across.

You have a grudge against me. :?

Spazzo said:
many times before. Mabye not that exact context, but the point is driven across.

Child, I have nothing against you. You asked for comments, and I provided mine. And fake logs make you look like an idiot. I never said crap like that.

My opinion stays the same:

-10/10

Piece of trash

Yes, yes, Chaos hates everything, Spazzo gets offended and confused easily, Super Sonic 2005 doesn't know how to word things in a way Spazzo would understand them...

Spazzo, just a little hint, Super Sonic 2005 was saying "In DMSC, the camera is too far away", and not "On this page in the message board, the tables are stretched out too far for me to see"

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Spazzo said:

Child, I have nothing against you. You asked for comments, and I provided mine. And fake logs make you look like an idiot. I never said crap like that.

-10/10

Piece of trash

If I may jump in, that is not an opinion, it's an insult. You didn't even include a reason why it's a "Piece of trash", you just said it and rated it -10 for no apparent reason.

JJames19119 said:
Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Spazzo said:

-10/10

Piece of trash

If I may jump in, that is not an opinion, it's an insult. You didn't even include a reason why it's a "Piece of trash", you just said it and rated it -10 for no apparent reason.

There are so many things wrong with it, but to list a few:

Very Glitchy
No fighting. No kicking or nothing. Just jumping and spindashing.

JTE: I don't hate everything. I hate idiots who think that they can damage my reputation by posting fake logs.

Chaos said:
Very glitchy
Shuffle, not me. And also, its not VERY glitchy, only a few here and there.
Chaos Again said:
No fighting
Seriosuly, Running, Jumping, Flying, and gliding goes farther than you think.
Some Idiot Named Chaos said:
JTE: I don't hate everything. I hate idiots who think that they can damage my reputation by posting fake logs.

Well, mabye i do not have the log due to the reformatting, but i know other people have witnessed it, and they will defend me, as they would rather trust a guy who's been here a while, and is honest and caring, rather than a guy who is banned from 2 of the 3 SRB2 chatrooms. I think that i know what im talking about, as ive never lied or defaced the community in any way whatsoever. If you still continue to harass me and lie, all you are doing is making this a worse place to be, so i think you should stop before it gets ugly.

Good Day.

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Spazzo said:
Chaos the Hedgehog said:
-10/10

Oh ya, thanks alot.

Hey, next time you make a fake log, mimic my typing style. I do not type like that. Another thing, keep all IRC arguements on IRC. N00b.

Pss, he isn't the only one that keeps logs. :P

[17:53:43] <Chaos_the_Hedgehog> Ya see, when you ban someone that you hate, but they didnt do anything wrong, you become, A) A nazi op. B) A Suddam Hussein(sp?) op

[17:54:33] <Chaos_the_Hedgehog> No, I dont ate you
[17:54:35] <Chaos_the_Hedgehog> *hate
[17:54:41] <Spazzo> YOU ATE ME!
[17:54:43] <Chaos_the_Hedgehog> I just don't want you to be a nazi

[15:16:33] <Chaos_the_Hedgehog> Hey link
[15:16:36] <Chaos_the_Hedgehog> Im unbanned
[15:16:42] <Chaos_the_Hedgehog> can't talk shit now eh?

[21:34:04] <Chaos_the_Hedgehog> OPS PLZ!
[21:34:08] <Chaos_the_Hedgehog> *shot*
[21:34:59] * Chaos_the_Hedgehog was kicked by Spazzo
[21:35:16] <Chaos_the_Hedgehog> You are a ****tard (altered for no swearing)

[19:10:25] <Chaos_the_Hedgehog> Hi guys
[19:10:35] <Chaos_the_Hedgehog> How do you jump?
[19:12:02] <Chaos_the_Hedgehog> Look, spazz will ban me soon,
[19:12:20] <Chaos_the_Hedgehog> Ban me.
[19:12:21] <Chaos_the_Hedgehog> Now
[19:12:26] <Chaos_the_Hedgehog> NOW DAMMIT
[19:12:35] <Chaos_the_Hedgehog> I dont feel complete

You know Chaos, so far your behavior has done nothing but suggest you're an arrogant, selfish jerk.

Small wonder no one's backed up anything you've said.

Might i also add that he tried (and sucseeded for a bit) in stealing Omegas channel? he got it, and didnt give it back for a while.
Omega was pissed off so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back