Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

Yes, its out, for all to enjoy.

17uj.png

26hk.png

36qh.png

50ek.png

43tp.png

There are a total of 5 courses, and 1 added character, as well as changes to the title screen, music, etc.

LINK: http://home.comcast.net/~mlmars/SSBSSBETA1.1.rar

First of all, some controls:
Sonic has the ability to Double jump, ala Smash.
You can view your percents via Tab.
Tails and knuckles have regular abilities, and toad..well...can jump :P
Special Thanks goes out to Shuffle, who was our main programmer, and to Hotdog003, who was with me thoughout it all, thanks guys :P

NOTE: if you ever want to play a netgame with it, MAKE SURE TO TYPE tailspickup off before you do! Thats how you get into DMSC mode :P

Comments are welcome, and are appreciated greatly.

EDIT: NEW LINK WORKS NOW, ITS THE SAME AS SHUFS

Yuck, that's a bad one. Lava truly does kill you, apparently. x_x

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess my mom finished installing it for me... MAP05 has no player starts.

'Kay...still there. DB, here I come! EDIT: Aha, there's the problem. I've been exploring via 1P mode, so I don't have to bother with a half-screen, and there's no Player 1 Start in MAP05.

I'm pretty sure I added player starts to each map.. lemme check.

No, there's starts, there's just no player one starts, the game IS supposed to be multiplayer, y'know.

Ah, good. How exactly do we attack the other players? Or is it more of a tech demo? You should add in the ability to shoot and be shot while hurt, like in SSB/M

What am I here? Chop Suey? :P No but seriously, this is a great game, I am happy to be helping out with the levels. ^_^ Great job guys. :D

Other Special Thanks:
Arf for his 2 levels
Akira for his 1 level, and his 1 canned one
Linkman for helping us out, and making a level for beta 2
Nightmare and Mitch...for being Nightmare and Mitch :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back