• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

DK64SRB2

Are you already on Mod Mania?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SML89 said:
....I'm leaving these MBs. *snifle* I knew I'd fool someone! You fell for it!
Thats right, you cry. Cry it all out.
...btw, I can't feel sympothy!
YEAHA! Its times like this that I'm glad I'm autistic!
*dances to SIC by KoRn*
YOU
CANT
KILL
ME
CUZ
I'M
RE-ADY
INSIDE YOU!

SIIIIIIIIC
SIIIIIIIIC
SIIIIIIIIC....
...what?
Why ya all starin' at me? What?

Fish hook said:
SML89 said:
....I'm leaving these MBs. *snifle* I knew I'd fool someone! You fell for it!
Thats right, you cry. Cry it all out.
...btw, I can't feel sympothy!
YEAHA! Its times like this that I'm glad I'm autistic!
*dances to SIC by KoRn*
YOU
CANT
KILL
ME
CUZ
I'M
RE-ADY
INSIDE YOU!

SIIIIIIIIC
SIIIIIIIIC
SIIIIIIIIC....
...what?
Why ya all starin' at me? What?
I always knew you were funny Fish hook!

Well what can I say?
Go download a copy of Crawley the Crawer. He has my voice.
<_<
>_>

Just to let you know, everyone round here gives constructive critisism. If some one says "That level sucked. Too many enimes" then instead of starting a flame war, delete some enimes and rerelease it.

Fish hook said:
Well what can I say?
<_<
>_>

Just to let you know, everyone round here gives constructive critisism. If some one says "That level sucked. Too many enimes" then instead of starting a flame war, delete some enimes and rerelease it.
I'm listening... Wait! I'm doing the SOCs, not the WADs.

Well...um
If someone says "That was rubish" then you can question them. If what they say doesn't help you, its just critisism.
Learn from your mistakes, but more importantly, learn from other peoples mistakes.
Also, never go above your capobilities.
Infact, never go near them. Otherwise you'll go over it and get stuck.
My advice is to start small....like a match level. Then slowly grow. And I mean slowly! I grew too fast, and now I'm incharge of a mod thats ment to have over 50 levels! T_T
Everything is in...
"Da rule topic"
*bows down*

SML89 said:
Fish hook said:
Well what can I say?
<_<
>_>

I'm listening...

Releases Section - Rules said:
R1. The releases section, and some topics in Editing, are designed to be used for constructive criticism. There seems to be some questions about what constitutes constructive criticism around here, so please use these helpful examples:

* "This WAD is awful. Here's why: List" - Constructive. This clearly explains what is wrong with the WAD and even how it could be fixed.
* "This WAD is awful." - Not constructive. This doesn't explain anything about the WAD, and simply states a useless opinion. Keep this junk off the forum.
* "This WAD is awesome." - Not constructive. Just like the previous, this simply states a useless opinion. Mindless positive feedback is just as useless as mindless negative feedback.
* "You are awful." - Not constructive. This is a direct flame of another user, and is strictly forbidden on all forums.

With this in mind, remember that all WADs posted on these forums will be criticized. If you don't want the public tearing apart your WAD and telling you what you did wrong, don't post on these forums. However, if you'd like to get feedback on your WAD, and suggestions on how to make it better, you're in the right place.

Fish hook said:
Ooheck! Thanks there Segmint...
<_<
>_>
*takes a sniff at Segmint*
Oooohnow thats the stuff...miny fresh!
Actually, his name's just plain old Mint now.
@Mint: do I get a cookie for using your name right?

Kaysakado said:
Fish hook said:
Ooheck! Thanks there Segmint...
<_<
>_>
*takes a sniff at Segmint*
Oooohnow thats the stuff...miny fresh!
Actually, his name's just plain old Mint now.
@Mint: do I get a cookie for using your name right?
It is?...
HAHAHAHAHAHAAA
HEHEHEHEHEHEEE
HAHAHAHAHAHAAA
HEHEHEHEHE*shot by a sniper*

*Reloads*
So, are we above empty threats now? Yes? Good.

What do you plan to do with this mod that will make it DK-esque?

Actually, I'm going to ask SML89 to see if we can make this more than a port, sorta a bit from the original plus new stuff. It will have all the original characters from DK64, but Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles are playable too. Besides them, we're also adding Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong from DKC3. (Hopefully, if we get around to them....)

Now if only we could soc the tag barrel...

Dude_ said:
Actually, I'm going to ask SML89 to see if we can make this more than a port, sorta a bit from the original plus new stuff. It will have all the original characters from DK64, but Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles are playable too. Besides them, we're also adding Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong from DKC3. (Hopefully, if we get around to them....)

Now if only we could soc the tag barrel...
Well, just dont ask me to soc it. I sux0rz at soccing.

I'll actually have to agree with DW.

Think of it, when Frantic Factory had that big motorized machine...

And if you just stick that out, that would take the fun out of the 'adventure' in the game.

And besides this would take a long time to make the whole entire game and port it into SRB2.

Think of it, when Frantic Factory had that big motorized machine...

Actually, I was wondering how to put that in myself. I'm still getting used to FOFS. Besides, we could try doing something similar to SS64, except it actually has the DK characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back