Desktop pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashura The Hedgehog said:
I already have Vista... Well my sister has it. She wants to play Pokemon Emerald but the emulator won't work.
Why not get Pokémon Emerald then? Emulating games SUCKS, it's just not the same.

Also, have you ever heard of compatibility modes? Or using a different GBA emulator, like Boycott Advance or No$GBA? To the moderators: Talking about emulators themselves is allowwed, but illegal Rom discussion isn't. Remember? Good.

Updated desktop screenshot coming soon. It's the same as before but messier and in a higher resolution, but I just wanna post for the hell of it.

M.V.P said:
Yeah I understand you, but mine is different and is actually good.

Upload a picture that isn't terrible quality (straight out screenshot into paint and save as PNG, full quality) and upload it, then I may believe you.

sonicfreak94 said:
macskinmu6.png

Changed back to mac, changed some icons, and now I got my fake mac again ^_^.
Can you send me your wallpaper and icons?

Honestly, that Times New Roman font does not fit in at all with the rest of the techno theming. I bet you just took the original wallpaper and slapped that text onto it.

Either way it doesn't look particularly good in contrast with the rest of the image. Of course I have my own bias against serif fonts, I don't think they look good on anything except old english parchment.

Shuffle, anyone that has ever actually done any graphic design work can tell you that yes, fonts do matter. They matter a lot. They can make or break theming.

Resolution: 1280 x 800
http://h1.ripway.com/Segmint/d.jpg
Ow ow ow, the tables don't like that image. Changed to hyperlink. -FB

Although my folders are self-explanatory, the items on my dock aren't. I'll reveal the names for most of the programs I use, but I'm leaving out a select few (the ones that give me an edge in everything).

Section 1 (Internet)
AIM
MSN Messenger

Section 2 (Sound and Video)
FL Studio 7 (Producer's Edition)
WINBPM
Winamp
Hypercam 2

Section 3 (Security and Desktop)
Ad-Aware 2007
AVG Free
Network Magic
Zone Alarm
ActivIcons

Section 4 (Image Editing)
Paintbuster
Paint.Net
Beneton Movie GIF
SLumpEd (which is in there for no reason)

Section 5 (Games and Misc.)
StepMania CVS 4.0
Audition
StepMania 3.9
Clock Docklet
Weather Docklet

The image in the background is a picture of Central Park, NY, NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back