Desktop pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol o hay, I have another desktop.

<3 teh artist.

Is that a windows XP vista skin?

Yes, it is. I can tell simply by looking at the icons on the taskbar and desktop, secondly due to the size of the start orb. The Vista one is full round and not cut off, and extends above the taskbar.

ree-c said:
The Vista one is full round and not cut off, and extends above the taskbar.

Yeah, I hate that. That's why I changed from that one. I hated how it got cut off at the top of the startbutton.

Yeah, because I tried it (Vista Z3 is the one I used.) and the button got cut off and it sucks. So I stuck with the mac skin. I use style XP not window blinds though so I don't get the cool effects of the glowing buttons >_<.

ree-c said:
Lol o hay, I have another desktop.

<3 teh artist.

Is that a windows XP vista skin?

Yes, it is. I can tell simply by looking at the icons on the taskbar and desktop, secondly due to the size of the start orb. The Vista one is full round and not cut off, and extends above the taskbar.

Where do you get that theme?

The theme is called "Arzo", for Windowblinds. I think I got it somewhere on www.winmatrix.com.

And as for Vista, yes, it looks nice. But that's it. Copying takes ages, even for small files. Downloading files usually means waiting a minute for a 600KB .zip to be "Verified", and Nvidia users are to be assraped for crud drivers.

but itz looks nice so itz okay lol

Yeah. WinCustomize is way better and that's the basically the only place I go to for customization for the pc. Plus I've never even heard of WinMatrix.

kingknux said:
vistadeskbk4.png

Vista with classic theme and small icons. Very basic.
Meh. Thought that was ReactOS...
This-
ros_031_utorrent.jpg

-is ReactOS. For comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back