• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dash's World: Moving to releases/massive update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a glitch, when you get to the last special stage, right when you jump over the pit, you get a time over. Also is it okay to move everything from the folder into the srb2 folder? Even if it replaces the Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles plr?

sonic260 said:
Found a glitch, when you get to the last special stage, right when you jump over the pit, you get a time over. Also is it okay to move everything from the folder into the srb2 folder? Even if it replaces the Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles plr?
Found another glitch, infinite life's wtf, the life counter doesn't work.

sonic260 said:
Also is it okay to move everything from the folder into the srb2 folder? Even if it replaces the Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles plr?

You might just want to put this entire mod into a different folder from SRB2...
Anyway, nice work! This has become my favorite exe mod. It gives a new different feel to SRB2, while maintaining the good qualities. My level played great on it. Very good job you did here, can't wait for the levels!

Mac problem. ibook G4

Its not working at all. So I ran it though the Terminal. It looks like its trying to run the framework from your user account. Also Alam's new Mac version has a similar problem.

hyperson said:
Princess Solelias said:
Why are you guys bringing GemPlanet up? I didn't said nothing about it or ranting on it.

I never heard of this wad/mod/exe or whatever it is when I got started helping him on the final version.

I just wanted to help him on his final version becuase I hated the old one, I don't know why but I did. He was a beginnger at the old version so I shouldn't really complain.

Ok so you started this a year ago, WOW! I started 10 months later and quite finished.

Since you want to bring GemPlanet up, lets Compete your wad/mod/exe or whatever it is vs our mod.

No one say nothing negative about this now becuase there is no telling whats in GemsofEarth and DashFox's mod after seeing the progress.

EOC.
You know your little crappy Wad mod is nothing compared to this...He was on his DARN hands and knees working on this, Do you wish why? its because yours is WAD his is EXE get the picture.

Hold on...

I thought GemPlanet was GemEarthBrandon's, not Princess Solelias'.

How come he's not working on it anymore, and she is?

hyperson said:
Princess Solelias said:
Why are you guys bringing GemPlanet up? I didn't said nothing about it or ranting on it.

I never heard of this wad/mod/exe or whatever it is when I got started helping him on the final version.

I just wanted to help him on his final version becuase I hated the old one, I don't know why but I did. He was a beginnger at the old version so I shouldn't really complain.

Ok so you started this a year ago, WOW! I started 10 months later and quite finished.

Since you want to bring GemPlanet up, lets Compete your wad/mod/exe or whatever it is vs our mod.

No one say nothing negative about this now becuase there is no telling whats in GemsofEarth and DashFox's mod after seeing the progress.

EOC.
You know your little crappy Wad mod is nothing compared to this...He was on his DARN hands and knees working on this, Do you wish why? its because yours is WAD his is EXE get the picture.

Dude, shut the hell up. I think you just wanna flame and you not worth it :D. If you pay more attention, we did said we was working on an EXE but we never spend our time too since we all have jobs. I don't just sit in a house all day on the computer looking stupid besides making money.

When i got this working it was nice but i'm wondering does the old gamedata still work or do you have to do everything again.

EDIT: The MD2's bat file didn't come with it.

chase said:
When i got this working it was nice but i'm wondering does the old gamedata still work or do you have to do everything again.
You have to do everything all over again.

Monster Iestyn said:
hyperson said:
Princess Solelias said:

EOC.

Hold on...

I thought GemPlanet was GemEarthBrandon's, not Princess Solelias'.

How come he's not working on it anymore, and she is?

Pay close attention pal, GemEarthBrandon, Princess Solelias and RevolutionDX, which is me is all working on this. When we finished, we'll work on the EXE next year or sooner. I don't know the progress so far after seeing the video since he hasn't got back home yet but. I don't apprecitate people saying it sucks instead giving feedback to make it better. Like what he said, "If you can't make anything better that what you see, you don't have a right to say a negative comment".

JRose said:
Mac problem. ibook G4

Its not working at all. So I ran it though the Terminal. It looks like its trying to run the framework from your user account. Also Alam's new Mac version has a similar problem.

1) Ctrl Click on the application
2) Click on "Show package contents"
3) Go into Contents->Frameworks
4) Open up another finder window for your home folder
5) Go into your "Library" folder
6) Create a new folder in the library folder and name it "Frameworks"
7) Copy the game's frameworks into the new folder

This has been tested on an iBook G4, eMac G4, and a Macbook (64 bit Intel) running Leopard.

RevolutionDX said:
Dude, shut the hell up. I think you just wanna flame and you not worth it :D. I don't just sit in a house all day on the computer looking stupid besides making money.

You are accusing him of flaming? Seriously, your posts are full of hypocrisy.
Anyway, are the levels in this mod going to be all single player? Or are there gonna be all types of levels involved here?

Try to keep an open mind, because I just know you're gonna go in there looking for every small negative thing you can find.

Lord have mercy! This thing of yours slowed down my computer even worse. I played it and not bad, I did had alot of problems.

I would help Brandon with an EXE but using Dev c ++ or whatever you call it just kills my computer. What program do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back