Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digiku said:
Have you ever heard of SFGHQ? There's a whole bunch of Sonic fangames there.

I confess that I have, and I further confess that I want to do the bulk of the code on my own. I will likely use stuff like that for sounds and sprites, though; I'm not, as you say it, righteous with the MSPaint quite yet. :roll:

Megamantn said:
I confess that I hate n00bs & flame n00bs cause they got Suspended/Banned.

Don't suspend me or anything.

THAT'S WHY I hated you! >:O! you keep flaming me all the time! I also have to apologize for banning you from #srb2 on the IRC I am also very frustrated with you because you should treat me as... I AM NOT SOME SORT OF IDIOTIC NOOB >:O BELIVE ME!

nega-sonic said:
Megamantn said:
I confess that I hate n00bs & flame n00bs cause they got Suspended/Banned.

Don't suspend me or anything.

THAT'S WHY I hated you! >:O! you keep flaming me all the time! I also have to apologize for banning you from #srb2 on the IRC I am also very frustrated with you because you should treat me as... I AM NOT SOME SORT OF IDIOTIC NOOB >:O BELIVE ME!

Ok...other than the fact that this statement speaks for itself...

I confess that I do think nega is a moron. I'm not trying to flame, but he's made about 10 post/topics waiting for someone to say it to him...No one really cares either way...But the fact that he says "DO YOU THINK I AM A IDIOT????/////" on a daily basis implies that he would like to be called one. Just trying to be helpful.

The whole thing is that: I AM NOT AN IDIOT PRONTO! >:O ALL mY TOPICS ARE TO SHOW YOU THAT I AM NOT AN IDIOT. I NEVER WAS AN IDIOT, AND AM WORKING ON SOME PROOF. I get very annoyed that ever SINGLE person here thinks Im an idiot/noob! >:O LISTEN! I am not! THE 'DO YOU THINK I'm AN IDIOT' POST is a retorical question. O_o I'm just really angry, I'll try to stop typing in caps.

nega-sonic said:
The whole thing is that: I AM NOT AN IDIOT PRONTO! >:O ALL mY TOPICS ARE TO SHOW YOU THAT I AM NOT AN IDIOT. I NEVER WAS AN IDIOT, AND AM WORKING ON SOME PROOF. I get very annoyed that ever SINGLE person here thinks Im an idiot/noob! >:O LISTEN! I am not! THE 'DO YOU THINK I'm AN IDIOT' POST is a retorical question. O_o I'm just really angry, I'll try to stop typing in caps.

Nega...if you want people to stop thinking you're an idiot, stop proving them right...

-EDIT-
The capslock and shift keys need to be removed from his keyboard for a while...

nega-sonic said:
You look like an idiot right here.

>:( ERRGGH! YOU SHOULD STOP... raising Nega's anger meter so high! >:( I am right now, so angry I'd start a flame rage! :evil:

nega-sonic said:
>:( ERRGGH! YOU SHOULD STOP... raising Nega's anger meter so high! >:( I am right now, so angry I'd start a flame rage! :evil:

Stop right there. Because this time, you won't be coming back. You need to leave the internet for an hour or two and calm down.

nega-sonic said:
I'd suggest you shut up before you regret it.

Zeshiro, I also suggest you shut up before you regret it for entirely different reasons.

I wish to apologize Zeshiro :) I just was in a bad mood. ^_^ just please be a little easier on a young lad like me. I'll become nice again. I'll also try to be nice/smart again. :)

kay. i confess that the above poster is a dumbass. :P

lol jk.

i confess that i made some of the most stupid questions on this fourm. :mrgreen:

I confess that when I'm offended every single second, I will become evil angry bezerker and go EMO, I just can't stand when everyone gives me rude comments/evil_offense/annoys_me_more_than_they_think all the time. :oops:

... I dislike Mystic while playing Neet Games. I can't stand the fact that people say typing= free points. I am a newb who thinks of himself as a newb versin of spazzo. I brag too much about things I don't even know about. I suck at wad making, and in my past life many people have hated me.

I confess that...*thinking* I dont really have anything to confess but I'll get back to you if I find something. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back