Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy said:
My confession: Remember Mystery from a long while ago? That was me :mrgreen:

Nah, Mystery has too high of a skill to be you(your good, but no where as good as Mystery). Mystery may possibly be higher then Mystic in terms of SRB2 skill(from what I remember, last saw him around two months ago).

FireLaserbeam said:
Andy said:
My confession: Remember Mystery from a long while ago? That was me :mrgreen:

Nah, Mystery has too high of a skill to be you(your good, but no where as good as Mystery). Mystery may possibly be higher then Mystic in terms of SRB2 skill(from what I remember, last saw him around two months ago).

Ask, Sabre or Spazzo. I just wanna get this out since it's already over. And thanks for the compliment in your last sentence. =P

I confess that I really hate it when my SOC creations are overshadowed by a mod that has crappy graphics and crappy levels.

I used to hang around on a forum for a MUD I used to play. A MUD is a text-based roleplaying game for those of you whom are unfamiliar.

Anyway, someone there had this thing where they'd take someone's avatar, or their own avatar, and add a moustache, pointy goatee, top hat, and angry eye-brows. The new avatar was to be used on an account named "<name of the use the original avatar belonged to>'s Evil Twin."

I tried this with Mystic. The results were as follows:

MET.jpg

The day after, before I'd even used the account, I'd been banned by an admin.

IP banned.

I e-mailed Mystic about it, thinking it was him, and included the following in my plea:

Isowwy.jpg

Yeah. I'm really shallow.

But, it turns out that Mystic wasn't the one that banned me. Whomever did remains a mystery, but I learned my lesson.

Draykon said:
Meh, Mystic's evil twin's avatar would look more like this:

Naw. It's not as funny.

ANYWAY, back on topic.
I have a ton of WADs that I still deem "in development" even though I haven't touched any of them in months/years.
But then, who doesn't?

OMG DRAYKON IS EMO, sorry about that, but you need to learn to actually LIKE working on your projects, like me! ^_^.

On a side note:....Mystic needs an evil twin?

I do like working on what I do. Do you have any idea how satifying it was when I double jumped and went flying 20 feet into the air?
But it's alot more satisfying if I know people are actually going to care about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back