Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found one which doesn't inclue any abilities.
It only works in match and ctf.
Get a rail ring, electric shield and a few rings.
Hit some one from a distance then spindash towards them and you will suck up all their rings! Watch them go running in fear for a few seconds but don't follow them. When they stop flashing, finish them! My fav combo!

Acually...all you need for that is a ring and a electic shield

Thats not even a combo...thats just hitting someone with the ring shield and taking all they'r rings

Altough...one thing that does take some skill...is hitting someone...but taking all they'r rings before they spread out

I don't know how far this goes in terms of "technique", but I always try to outwit my opponent by using my own personal knuckles tactic.

While running from an enemy, you jump up, and turn a full 180 degrees in air, and then glide towards your opponent, while shooting at him.

It works beautifully, mainly because your opponent has no time to react, and it's impossible to see what direction you are jumping in as knuckles.

Just try to keep in mind that this is coming from the guy who refuses to use mouselook, strafe, or 1st person. =P

Actually, it's impossible to tell which direction you're jumping in if you're any character.

I like knuckles strafe glide and spinstrafe and who bumps so much?

strafe glide=strafe while gliding, confuse enemy a little.

spin strafe= strafe while spinning, control direction just a little bit.

strafe glide is good for thin passageways.

tails strafe shoot is also good. strafe, but dont move while flying,(strafe,remember)and deliver pain from above! good for dodging, becuase if you are up high, you have a chance to dogde the rings.

And spinndash button while flyig makes you lower yourself, if you didnt .know

I try to tell everyone that, but they don't listen.

Meh, I don't use Tails anyway. The only reason I would use that feature is if the host puts the gravity to 0.

Another one!

Probably done before but....

Turn on analog control and use Sonic. When you are in the air, press backwards and thok. You thok backwards! Continue doing this and you should irritate your opponents real fast.

Running towards an opponent, strafing, shooting, and as soon as I get close, jump over and shoot them.

Over a bottomless pit, I'll probably jump off, shoot and thok back if a Knuckles player is hanging on to a wall down there. Bomb rings are godly for this.

Okay, here's my technique, and it usually gets me out of a jam pretty awesomely, but it's difficult, and involves strafe. It's not really a combo, though.

First, you must be either after someone, or running from someone. Now, use strafe, and continuously press the strafe button (on and off) while going in a circle (holding up, right, or up, left, or even down key combonations). You should appear to be behind the player. Hit him/her. Now, have them chase you, or continue to chase them. Thok, and do a full 180 in the air, and strafe the opposite direction you were going in. Hit him/her again. If the first two don't work (they may or may not, results vary), you can try the strafe spin. While going slowly (great for CTF by the way), tap the spin button. Now hold strafe, and go in the direction you want to be in. If you hold it, you will coninuously speed up, and I suggest holding down if you want to go perfectly into that direction. Once you are in the spin, you can move freely, but you need to get used to turning strafe on and off to move yourself, but you can spin indefinetly, and it helps for confusing players by smoothly going around pillars and such.

Well, there you have it. It'll have to do, for a person who can't use mouselook...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back