• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, i didn't notice. Well, I dunno. It still didn't look natural to me. Looks great anyways.

Both arms should be the same..
And I don't see what you're talking about there, but lets hope it isn't as noticable in game..

You might want to consider fixing it, because I can notice it now. If it's noticeable here, it's noticeable in-game. (P.S., by right arm, I mean HIS right, not our right.)

I changed the placement in XWE so that he moves slightly up and down, look in the wad and see or just look in game.

Old:

New (yet to be released):

Thanks for the compliment, my avatar indeed does "rock" -maulz-

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Since I started talking to I'll Begin more, I guess..
My semi-intentional idiocy! IT SPREADS!

I blame myself for jokingly suggesting that he turns the Chaos Emeralds into Dragon Balls.

Well, sonic does indeed resemble Dragon ball in the manner of chaos emeralds and super forms.

I'll Begin said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Since I started talking to I'll Begin more, I guess..
My semi-intentional idiocy! IT SPREADS!

I blame myself for jokingly suggesting that he turns the Chaos Emeralds into Dragon Balls.
Be glad I didn't take your advice on turning the grass pink because the cactuars blended in so well. :P
EDIT: After another intellegent chat with I'll Begin, I came up with what I shall do with eggman. He will resemble my avatar, monocle and curly mustache, however he will also have a top hat and be flying around in a giant tea cup. Might see if I could get someone to do his voice so that whenever he gets hurt he says either "Indubitably" or "Indeed" haven't decided which.

I needed an idea for a red crawla anyways.
EDIT: I know nothing about the poring thing. I'm guessing that this is what you're talking about though.
poringpink.gif

Does it hop?

Yes, but I was gonna put a poring in SRB2. D:
srb20013.png

This one is very old and I was gonna make a newer version. :<

Then I have competition. I say either race or see whose turns out better.
Got my front frames done, here's what he looks like totally flattened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back