• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a sign saying, "do not edit without my permission...that includes you too. light dasher" and have me going "aww"

I think I'm going to release an update on NServ.wad once SF94 finishes the Godzilla level.
EDIT: Still haven't gotten any ideas (except for the rayman thing) for video games that should feature in this, and I'm running out of ideas.

Also, I'm going to have custom weapon rings. So far I'm going to use SF94s flamethrower, a sword (haven't decided which sword), and whatever else I could think of..

Make a Demonic Crawlie level. *shot*

Anyway, since when did this turn from a character pack to something like Senku's graphic replacement pack into something completely... random?

Oh, and if you're running out of ideas, add some things that are not video game related, like references from tv shows, etc. Heck, even popular WADs.

I'm just messin with you.
I think for the crawlas I'm going to use enemies that are useless from other games, like the cactuar.

Maybe to replace a scenery object have Chris from Sonic X lying dead on the floor with a knife plunged through either his chest or his back and have a sign over his dead body saying "RIP Chris The Faggot" or something similar. That would be funny!

You should make his head look like it's going back and fourth like the original sprites. It looks rather strange when he's running and his head is in the same place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back