• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, it doesn't. I've added those sprites to test them out and they fit perfectly.
EDIT: Bad news guys, won't be working on this very much, I'm going to my dads for the weekend, then school starts.

Sorry for the double post, dead topic..

It seems that Sonic Battle's roll shading style is different from Sonic Advances, and I find it difficult to make it fit the style. Hopefully no one will notice the difference in-game..
EDIT: My attempt at making the Sonic Battle Sprites more Sonic Adv styled.

They look pretty good. But if I may, why did you choose to make them more Advance styled? Wouldn't they be well just being Battle?

Previous post deleted to avoid dubble post
I got the new roll frames finished, just need to make the run/super back corner frames, and the front corner frames.
THEN HE'S ACTUALLY FINISHED
kthxbai
Oh, also, for those who didn't notices, TailsDoll got an update. No more weird super form.

Re: ChrispyPack

NKnux.gif

The eyes are purple, not hot pink

Don't worry, Tom, I'm not being a light dasher. It's not like metal sonic would take that long to make. I'm already almost done with all the front frames.

Metal Sonic is fine as he is. Just stick with what you're doing right now.

Off-topic:

Chrispy said:
Don't worry, Tom, I'm not being a light dasher. It's not like metal sonic would take that long to make. I'm already almost done with all the front frames.

His name is Tom? Not trying to be rude, I like that name better than my own. Altough if I had that name, it probably come with the traditional T.E.S. initials (long story short, all of my dad's siblings have those initials and so does he)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back