• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol, sorry to interupt your spriting, but I found something that looked not right. I hate to give critism, but Nsonic's left arm is going far out. Try looking at your Nsonic side frames arm in srb2. You'll see what I mean. All your other side sprites were fine, but the frame where sonic's left arm goes far out, goes weird.

Jadennova said:
Are you just going to give the three main guys makeovers or will there be others such as Shadow?
Nitro's main priority at the moment is to finish NSonic, NTails and NKnuckles. I'm pretty sure that if he does decide to make better versions of other characters, He'll want to finish those three first.

darkness claw said:
Jadennova said:
Are you just going to give the three main guys makeovers or will there be others such as Shadow?
Nitro's main priority at the moment is to finish NSonic, NTails and NKnuckles. I'm pretty sure that if he does decide to make better versions of other characters, He'll want to finish those three first.
I can't help it I'm a WAD whore!

No need to get upset, Jadennova...
Hey, Nitro, the super frame and side-running frames look SWEET-AS! I can't wait to see some more of your work!
(Gosh, I'm a bit late! I never knew it was possible to miss so much awesomness during school time!)

I'm NOT upset! *snif snif*
well any way whats up with the flashing balls and cactars,mudkips,pik jello, and The Batman's Penguin? whats going on did I drink too much cough syrup again?

Jadennova said:
well any way whats up with the flashing balls and cactars,mudkips,pik jello, and The Batman's Penguin? whats going on did I drink too much cough syrup again?
No, you didn't, it's all part of Nitro's plan to take over the world... or at least make an awesome mod! ^_^
(WHEE! 100th post!)

darkness claw said:
Jadennova said:
No, you didn't, it's all part of Nitro's plan to take over the world... or at least make an awesome mod! ^_^

Me brain hurt *blood runs down out of ears* ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back