• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
darkness claw said:
Jadennova said:
Make coffee your best friend...like me!
It's all good 'till the caffine wears off. (I don't drink coffee, Coca-cola is my preference)
That's why I drink 28 cups preday! NOW back on topic....good luck I'm hitting the hey see ya guys.

Well, it depends on the frame. Something like the gasp frame takes maybe 5 minutes, but something like the falling frame take 30-45 minutes.

I should make a "Watch me draw something" video to show people how I do my sprites, however I don't really want anyone stealing my art style or anything. And I don't know any good recording programs to do that with.

Well, yeah! That's why he said it in the first place. Besides, people can try all they want, they'll never be able to copy nitro's drawing style. It's one of a kind.

Side roll is done, just got side running and the next beta will be on the way!
EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot about the super sonic frames. Running and supersonic frames THEN beta! :P

Bah, I'm having problems aligning NSonic's side roll frames at the moment so spriting's going to be delayed until I fix it.
EDIT: All fixed, now back to spriting.

EDIT:
IDEA FOR OPENING STORYLINE GET!
so, it begins like this..
"IN AD 2101, WAR WAS BEGINNING"
KERPOW ASPLODE
"WHAT HAPPEN"
"SOMEONE SET US UP THE BOMB"
"WE GET SIGNAL"
"MAIN SCREEN TURN ON"
"IT'S YOU!!"
"HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN"
"ALL UR BASE R BELONG TO US"
"YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME"
"HAHAHA"
etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back