• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided I'm not going to change the Detons since they won't be in any of the levels. =P

I'll Begin said:
STOP EATING MY SAMMICH!

*sits in a corner and munches on his sandwich* :<
*sends tails doll to retrieve sammich* yesh now it's mine, what that tails doll, you want some? TOO BAD HAHAHAHA *Gets mauled*

Is anything going to be sammich?

I was kidding about the detons. Though it would be funny and one the most random things I've thought of.

Seriously, this is getting hilarious! XD Can I help with anything? pleeeaaaaassssseeeeeee?!?!?!? *shot for making a 2-foot long word*
I think I can make the shrub... I just need to know what it looks like... o.o

Edit: found it, won't be hard. Need your permission, though.

I don't need anyone elses help, so don't ask. All you're doing is sounding desperate..

srb20001xq0.png

so i herd u leik mudkipz

Maybe if you every want to do the Detons I have a idea. You know those things from Oddworld that chase you and explode? Well those could be the Detons.

So, if you're saying that you don't need help, then why you you want to make padestrians out of people who helped you? *is offended*

I'm saying I don't need ANYMORE help. And I've already stated I'm not changing the detons.
Sammich is too busy being delicious to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back