• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superusuario said:
Turrets trowing thing = Pencils!*Shot*
Turrets = Humans!*Shot again*
Rings = Nintendo DSes!*Shot again*
Gargoles = The ''?''Thing box that appears in SM64/SM64DS!*Shot again*
As Tets taught me when I was new to this community, DON'T overuse *shot*.

EVER!

Just like you don't overuse "fail" or "PIX OR GTFO" or image macros. People may think joining a fad because it seems witty is cool, but the more it's used, the more it makes people look stupid or annoying when they use it.

Which is why I really wish people wouldn't overuse *shot* around here.

I'm starting to think some of the ideas here are starting to get too outrageous. >.>

Bomb shield's been done. I'm not changing anything I've already changed unless I'm fixing an error with it, like how the pac-orbs were the wrong color and right color at the same time. I still haven't made them rainbow like I said I would.

Blue Warrior said:
Just like you don't overuse "fail" or "PIX OR GTFO" or image macros. People may think joining a fad because it seems witty is cool, but the more it's used, the more it makes people look stupid or annoying when they use it.

Which is why I really wish people wouldn't overuse *shot* around here.
Yes someone in my Software Design class has started overusing "epic" and "epic fail"

Annoying bloke, really.

Nitro wins the internet with SuperNSonic! Awesome wad-in-progress! Can't wait 'till it's done! :D And the NServ is compleatly random, but in an AWESOMELY RANDOM WAY!!!! :D Keep it up, 'cus I can't wait to kick the crud out of Fancy Eggman! XD

P.S., I agree with using digglet as the turrent. It makes perfect sense for a crazy sprite pack, and Rock Throw makes good sense! :D

Hey, it's been a long time since I've been here. Anyways! I have one question for the people with the suggestions: Why are all of your ideas Pokémon? So, yeah, he made Mudkip replace the robotic fish (I'm not goin' through the whole name) but that doesn't mean that everything in this mod has to b Pokémon. Just a question, not trying to insult.

Moving on. I don't really think I need to say anything about this besides the fact that it's just plain great. I, however, also have a suggestion of my own. Why not using something like the "I'MA CHARGIN' MAH LAZER" for the turret if you're going for a humorous item.

That's what I've planned to do.
Also, after another chat with I'll Begin, I've decided what I'm going to do with single player mode. However I don't want to spoil it for you guys so I'm not going to say any of it. However, I will say this. In some scenes I'm going to have civilians/pedestrians/whatever and some of those people will be people who helped with the mod/character(s). So I'll need anyone who helped me to PM me so I can know who you want for me to put in to resemble you, or if you don't want to be featured. Also, ideas doesn't count for helping because that'd be too much for me to sprite.

what about me? did I help? *waits for a "hmmm no" or "yeah whatever"*
also, if thats too much for you to sprite what about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back