Character Bullying

Character Bullying v1.4.1

JonBaxter submitted a new resource:

Character Bullying - A challenge mod and a pestering tool rolled up into a single package

Has this ever happened to you?
Unacceptable! That tails player just flew past me and my jolly fine sonic player compatriots, skipping all these dandy and well positioned traps and obstacles!

This offence shouldn't go unpunished, but I cannot possibly muster up the effort to do something about it!

Are you tired of those pesky ________ players taking all the well deserved glory from the good and honest ________ players around the world over? Can't stand the thought of...

Read more about this resource...

JonBaxter updated Character Bullying with a new update entry:

Version 1.3 - Customized Bullying

• Added 13 new console commands to allow server admins to customize several aspects of the mod
    • Admins can now tweak things such as when bullying deaths are triggered and how nerfed a vanilla character is. Each bullying death can be customized individually.
    • More info on these commands will be added to the mod's release page under the "Customized bullying" section
  • Fixed an issue where fang would be able to damage enemies while laughing
  • Added some safety...

Read the rest of this update entry...

JonBaxter updated Character Bullying with a new update entry:

Version 1.4 - Toggleable fast deaths + bug fixes

• Added b_fastdeaths, which will make bullying deaths take much less time to let you go back to playing the game. Can be toggled on or off at any time.

• Fang should no longer enter a walking state when hit by an enemy while laughing
    • Fan has been in every changelog so far, my god.

• Customized bullying settings should now be properly synced in online games (WHOOPS)

• The whirlwind, fire and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back