Blaze as a Sonic character

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dark Fox said:
I find Rouge, Blaze, and Cream the only characters that should stay. Shadow and Big should definitely be out..
Replace Big with Rouge and Cream and I might agree with you.

Big rawks.

I don't mind Shadow as a character but his role in the series really became skewed when he JUST WOULDN'T DIE. He would have been better off staying dead in SA2.

Big's a good character, but most Sonic fans don't see the point of his role in Sonic Adventure and shun him for his stupidity and physical limitations. Sonic only saved the world because he enjoy's kicking Robotnik's huge round butt, as well as several other butts such as that of Chaos. Big is just our average kitty who enjoys his simple relaxed life, and when his best friend was in danger he dropped everything to save him. Who's more noble, Sonic or Big? I hope that Sonic TDB will clear up some obscure aspects of Big's personality.

Cream's initial appearance, her minor role in Shadow The Hedgehog, as well as the start of Sonic X, is basically filling the "damsel in distress" void that Amy left as she started to grow up and mature throughout the series. It's actually a little deeper than that, but that's essentially the easiest way to explain it. Cream, being only 6 years old, is generally naive about the world around her and due to that she has her own innocent views on life that only a 6-year-old can have. The best example of this is that she dislikes violence and sadness. Cream's character development comes from her significant roles in Sonic Advance 2, Sonic Battle and Sonic Rush. Her role in Sonic Advance 2 was similar to Big's in Sonic Adventure. When Cream and her mother get seperated, Cream risks everything just to be re-united with her, like any child with the ability run fast, fly and throw Chao would. In Sonic Battle, she quickly befriends Emerl and teaches him about sadness and emotions after his violence makes her cry. I don't actually remember what her role is in Sonic Rush, since I've never played it, but it seems that she and Blaze became very good friends, and this had a significant role to the story in some way. Nonetheless, Cream's unique personality is one of the reasons that she is one of my favourite female characters in the series.

I've pretty much typed myself out (due to overexplaining Cream's role in the series), so I'll end my post here.

Nomekop said:
Chaos Knux said:
Sonic Rush
Sonic '06
Sonic Rush Adventure?(never played but I'm guessing from the name.)
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Sonic and the secret rings
Sega Superstars tennis

Can you fill in the blanks please?

What do i win?

The Dark Fox said:
I find SA2 Shadow, Blaze, and Cream the only characters that should stay. Rouge, Heroes Shadow, and Big should definitely be out.
Fixed.

I'll Begin said:
Cream's initial appearance, her minor role in Shadow The Hedgehog, as well as the start of Sonic X, is basically filling the "damsel in distress" void that Amy left as she started to grow up and
mature throughout the series.
Interesting... Please do go on. this is quite enlightening.
I'll Begin said:
It's actually a little deeper than that, but that's essentially the easiest way to explain it. Cream, being only 6 years old, is generally naive about the world around her and due to that she has her own innocent views on life that only a 6-year-old can have. The best example of this is that she dislikes violence and sadness.
As I thought. Once you read the Sonic Heroes manual it all makes sense.
I'll Begin said:
Cream's character development comes from her significant roles in Sonic Advance 2, Sonic Battle and Sonic Rush. Her role in Sonic Advance 2 was similar to Big's in Sonic Adventure. When Cream and her mother get seperated, Cream risks everything just to be re-united with her, like any child with the ability run fast, fly and throw a Chao would.
No comment, this is quite informative.
I'll Begin said:
In Sonic Battle, she quickly befriends Emerl and teaches him about sadness and emotions after his violence makes her cry.
Who better than the youngest (both psychologically and chronologically) to sit him down and watch Barney with him. *bricked*
I'll Begin said:
I don't actually remember what her role is in Sonic Rush, since I've never played it, but it seems that she and Blaze became very good friends, and this had a significant role to the story in some way.
If Cream hadn't befriended Blaze ayt the very start of the story, Blaze would never have learned to trust others, and the Sol Emeralds would never have granted her the Burning form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back