Blaze as a Sonic character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karuno

She actually seems like a good person to be the next official character. She's unique, common, and she can make a good partner for Knuckles. She already appeared 5 (6?) games, and she did a good job in those games.

Sonic Rush
Sonic '06
Sonic Rush Adventure?(never played but I'm guessing from the name.)
?
?
?

Can you fill in the blanks please?

Zero gravity and secret rings didn't really involve Blaze.
Like Blaze wasn't in the story but was a party character like Nights.

She's also in SEGA Super Stars Tennis and Mario and Sonic at The Olympic Games.
The cool thing about Blaze is how she's an actual person that doesn't have an exaggerated talent, like Knuckles's punching.

You call the ability to summon fire from nothing with no negative repercussions un-exaggerated?

A: Usually magic powers like that take a little bit of stamina. *points to Sonic X's Shadow with rings off.*

B. At the beginning of the Final Zone in Sonic Rush, you are in space falling to Earth. Yet, still able to summon fire without using up your air supply.

Sorry, I don't see Blaze starring in her own game. Though sonic, tails, knuckles and shadow have starred in thier own games. I think I might be missing some but I honestly think blaze isn't a great sonic character, but being an extra character fits her. And what's up with bringing dead characters back? Didn't she die in sonic 06?

Sonic characters can't die! They just get reborn with TEH ALMIGHTEH POWA OF TEH CHAOS EMERALDZ

SparkTheHedgehog said:
Didn't she die in sonic 06?

If you looked closely at how the game went, all of it never happened. The entire game was a waste of all the lives of who played it!

Chrome the hedgehog said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
Didn't she die in sonic 06?

If you looked closely at how the game went, all of it never happened. The entire game was a waste of all the lives of who played it!
Oh yeah...I forgot about that. I'm just glad I never really bought the game and have a 360.

I saw some youtubers talking about it.
Plus I saw a tribute where it showed Blaze using that fire then she goes away and then it shows her in a completly different land.

But youtube is not the best place. :P

In my opinion, Blaze is the only one (please correct me if I'm wrong) out of the newer characters to be actually quite decent.

I find Rouge, Blaze, and Cream the only characters that should stay. Shadow and Big should definitely be out.

Blaze is a great addition to the Sonic series, but she mainly comes into play because her dimension is in trouble. What if her dimension never go awry? Her only games will be spin-off's and minigames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back