• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Banjo-Kazooie Battle fields

If I make it, will you play it?

• nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mountain of spiral mountain is starting to appear. No screen shots yet as I want to get the bridge over the river done first.

when I get to it I will only let you in as far back as the back of the mouth in both Light and full. (in other words 2 versions now planned with one possibly getting more support than the other.)

Also prepair for screenshots some time soon today as the bridge I wanted in is in. (please post so I don't double post.)

Double post. In the form of an update no less.

srb20077.png

srb20084.png

Keep or drop?

srb20079.png

the rock area from BK

srb20083.png

srb20087.png

Underwater.

srb20091.png

Finaly the mountain showes up.

No. Just no. Never place all the weapon rings in one place. Heck, you shouldn't place all of the weapon rings in one MAP. You should restrict yourself to two or three different types of weapon rings for one map. Perhaps you should read the Level Design 101 topic.

It's because of what I put at the top of the mountain right? If so That's one vote for remove making the total 2 (I'm thinking of removing it any way, either that or making them really hard to reach/out of the way.)

Also consider it a good thing I asked first before actually releasing it with all of them. (To be honest I just wanted to see what would happen.)

Mini update. (and the second edit too.)

srb20092.png

the All Wepon Spot has been replaced with a monator (it blinked when I took the shot)

FoxBlitzz said:
No. Just no. Never place all the weapon rings in one place. Heck, you shouldn't place all of the weapon rings in one MAP. You should restrict yourself to two or three different types of weapon rings for one map. Perhaps you should read the Level Design 101 topic.

This might be because this will most likely to be a very Large Map. And You might use a lot of time hunting for ammo and virtually no time to get to a high area and overpower yourself with everything you've got.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
This might be because this will most likely to be a very Large Map. And You might use a lot of time hunting for ammo and virtually no time to get to a high area and overpower yourself with everything you've got.
It's still never a good idea to have more than 1-2 weapon rings (Infinity doesn't count). The balance of the map always suffers otherwise.

Mystic said:
Dash the Hedgehog said:
It's still never a good idea to have more than 1-2 weapon rings (Infinity doesn't count). The balance of the map always suffers otherwise.

Listen to Mystic. He is wise.

Which is why I replaced them with the random monator (it blinked when I took the shot). See miniupdate. Also Sonic Jet I answered that question earlier in the topic.

glaber said:
when I get to it I will only let you in as far back as the back of the mouth in both Light and full. (in other words 2 versions now planned with one possibly getting more support than the other.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back