• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Banjo-Kazooie Battle fields

If I make it, will you play it?

• nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think you should pick two weapon ring types, place at least two of each on the map, and put the more powerful one at the top as one of the locations. That way, people will want to go up to the top of the mountain, but if that person snags the weapon ring, you can go elsewhere to find one of the same type.

FoxBlitzz said:
Personally, I think you should pick two weapon ring types, place at least two of each on the map, and put the more powerful one at the top as one of the locations. That way, people will want to go up to the top of the mountain, but if that person snags the weapon ring, you can go elsewhere to find one of the same type.

If infinty counts then I have chosen 3. Bomb Rail (I hate these), and Infinity.

When I make Glitter Glutch shoot-out they will be: Normal (blue eggs), Bomb (Granade), Infinty overlapping rapid rings (Turbo Eggs), Rail (Sneeky/those eggs that hide), and Homing (Clock work Kazooie), all placed where you'd find them in Squak-match mode. Fire will be replaced with the fire-shield and Ice replaced with normal ring boxes. Also the honey will be replaced with the Armagedon Shield.

You may not like the idea of a map with all the rings avaible but I think Glitter Glutch calls for it unless you want a different mode. (Topic to be made when work begins)

Update: release

http://www.sendspace.com/file/leulk7

For those who haven't followed the topic on the editing fourms or just wont download with out screen shots:

srb20121.png

srb20122.png

srb20123.png

Please note that I'm in the same situation as Sales is when it comes to hosting. So if you host this map please have somethin telling me that Spiral mountain is there.(ex: Spiral Mt. server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back