Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for double post, but this is other post really.

I don't know if the game (that was planned to be the prize for the contest) will be enough decent for June 14th... I have a stupid problem of lack of memory (why the game won't use the virtual memory???). Well, I'll fix it tomorrow or the next day... Just I'll try to convert the sounds to OGG...

Well, but remember, the contest is alive still!!! And now the pictures are on my page!!!

EDIT: hey, guys, has nobody paid attention? I said all this time June instead of July! Oh, my God!

For Sik:
For what operating system is your game , DOS or Windows?
Because the lack of memory is a typical thing of the DOS if you won't use an extender (like DOS4GW or DOS32a)

EDIT: The next time we talk on the chat (#srb2fun). You can find me at 3:00 pm in your country.

Windows (or what will happen with the users with WinXP?). As Allegro won't use it... I still don't know what is happening...

Respect to talk in the chat... Sorry, I haven't IRC :( The only time that I used mIRC was the shareware version and I used that for the tournament (and never worked well)... The Java version doesn't work too. If somebody know about other IRC program...

Trillian, X-Chat, probably a few more I can't remember at the moment... By the way, you are aware that you can continue to use mIRC even after the trial expires, right?

What? mIRC still have these old method of shareware? Then I uninstalled it for stupid? *reinstalling*

Once the trial expires, the intro screen will just flash for a couple of seconds, and then it'll allow you to continue.

Is Sik gone? If yes, where he is?
You can win 1 million dollarZ! :P
Seriously, Sik 's latest post was on 3th July and to me seems strange that he hasn't posted for 2 weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back