Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my FINAL edit:
oldskool1pz.png

Its my best attempt at an Old style sonic without colour detail. I also got rid of his ear.

Good luck to all!

Well, two things about the contest:

• During a week the entries will be accepted. After it, no more entries are allowed.
  • After it, there will be other week more, with a poll between all of us for design two winners (one for Official Contest and one for Variations Contest).

That's all for today.

Gasp i discovered the gallery of the avatars was deleted :cry:
Here are the messages (in spanish):
donan
28 jun : 20:37
Borro la galería de avatares tras haber recibido 4 avisos sobre ello. Lo siento pero no es el uso apropiado

thanatos
28 jun : 20:21
Sik, las imágenes deben ser proyectos de Fenix, no tu propio álbum de avatares

Translation (in italian):
donan
28 jun 20:37
Cancello la galleria degli avatar. Hai ricevuto 4 avvisi come quello. Non lo usavi appropriatamente

thanatos
28 jun: 20.21
Sik, le immagini su "proyectos de Fenix", non erano proprio degli album di avatar

Translation (in english):
donan
28 jun 20:37
I deleted the gallery of the avatars. You have received 4 advices like that. You not used it appropriately

thanatos
28 jun: 20,21
Sik, the images on "proyectos de Fenix", wasn't albums of avatars

This translation may be wrong, of course (my spanish is bad)
I done also the italian translation because i'm italian
The gallery gone, guys.
Going to post all the avatars on my site...

I still have copies of the avatars in my HD...

Hovewer, I have some problems with them already... So, now I said that I died and for they I not exist more... End of problem...

Damn project of fenix thing.

Oh, the second translation in english is wrong. It should be:

'Sik, the images must be "projects of Fenix", not your own album of ups and downs'

EX3 wrote on Projet Fenix:
[EX3]
28 jun : 20:49
Que agorero eres, Sik. En serio, lo tuyo son las noticias sensacionalistas. De una chorrada insignificante o sin importancia te montas un mundo tu solito XD

Y en vez de perder tiempo colgando cutres imitaciones sobre Sonic en tu galeria (por que eran malas de narices) ponte a depurar tus programas, que luego te quejas de que fallan y no sabes por que :p

translation:
Sik. Bee serious, yours are all sensationalist news. From an insignificant voice to this importance. XD

For not waste time uploading imitations of Sonic on your gallery pointed to depure your programs, [...]
(complete translation not made. Too difficult)

This translation may be wrong.

Now i've setupped a new web page for this contest:
http://users.vectorstar.net/~tails92/ssntails_avatar_editing

bye to all :mrgreen:

The second sentence should be:

'And instead of wasting time putting imitations on Sonic in your gally (so that they were bad of noses) work on improving your programs, or you'll soon complain that they don't work :p'

Wrong: "work on your programs, for then see that they don't work".

They said that for a nice and stupid project called "DIVWin" (my try to port DIV Games Studio from DOS to Windows) and the problems for run my fangame Sonic in Fénix in WinXP (hovewer, a patch solve it, and also the second part, Sonic in Fénix 2 works without it).

The title was "Contest: avatar editing". More self-explanatory, impossible.

But can you forgot these stupid community? I banned the access to them in my browser and deleted all the contacts about them now. Is more: they said that everybody in this forum is EXTREMELY stupid as me, specially because you haven't banned me (is more: I'm a moderator in the SRB2:DX mod forum).

Forgot it, find a new host and end of story.

Sik, you can give me the first submission of Sonichero to the contest? I don't have it.
Also we must decide who will be the judge.
bye

Well, I preffer to get another hosting and put all the images there. So, decide it. Note that I deleted the Metal Tactical page (as you can see, I'm very angry with them now), both the host and the HD copy. I also deleted a lot of files in my HD.

And the judge... I planned about do a poll and all of we will vote...

@sik
Why don't insert a submission form in my page?
I want a contest web page without ads, so my page is good.
I have 50 MB that for the contest are ok (now the contest size is 120KB)
Maybe I can try Files from flatnuke or anything similar... and then gave you level 10

icon_edit.png

This is Mr. Edit Button. He allows you to add onto a post if you want to say something you forgot to before.

Jake wrote:
This is Mr. Edit Button. He allows you to add onto a post if you want to say something you forgot to before.

oops ... but I already know of the edit button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back