Are you a vegetarian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
98% yes on vegetarian, I don't like the idea of eating animals. But I mostly eat salad or cereal, and sometimes pop-tarts. Yum-Yum, says the pop-tarts in my stomach, im realy skinny, not skinny, very skinny. Or I just make my own food.

I am a firm believer that when God made us superior to animals, he gave us a right to kill them skin them, boil them and finally season them. I honestly don't give a crap about whether or not I'm eating something that once had a face, or a family, or even screamed as it died, because many animals kill and eat each other, so why shouldn't we? Because we don't need to?

MBMB said:
I am a firm believer that when God made us superior to animals, he gave us a right to kill them skin them, boil them and finally season them. I honestly don't give a crap about whether or not I'm eating something that once had a face, or a family, or even screamed as it died, because many animals kill and eat each other, so why shouldn't we? Because we don't need to?

well thinkng like that is your belief, while as my belief is that I pray (even though Im a non believer of religion) for the food I recieved and pray for a good afterlife for what the aminal went through to become a meal.

Now I disagree with full superiority cause their are still animal out there that are more superior to us and one of them would be germs themselves.
if we do not have a cure for the cold then we cannot really say we're superior. Don't forget that they are living and they didn't want to be dinner, but it's survival of the fitest. Emphasis on fitest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back