Are you a vegetarian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Iestyn

Fangtastic
The title says it all. It would be a good idea to include reasons for why you are/are not a vegetarian.

Anyway, I'll start this topic off.

Yes, I am a vegetarian, because the rest of my family are, yet I wouldn't like the idea of eating animals anyway.

No, I feel God put animals in the world so we could nom them.

Besides, who couldn't resist spicy hot buffalo wings?

Ghost_Zero said:
Who couldn't resist spicy hot buffalo wings?
I could resist them, but that's because I don't like buffalo sauce in the first place.

Anyways, I'm not a veggie-only guy, but my family doesn't buy produce that often anyways, so I didn't have much of a choice.

Meat. Meat. Meat. I cannot resist the call of the meat. Of course, I like vegetarians. More meat for me!

▲ xD
Unless God said I shouldn't eat it,(like Eagles or fish without gills) I'm going to eat it. :P That doesn't mean I encourage hunting for sport, but if it's already ground and vacuumed packed at my convenience, I see no harm in buying and eating meat that's already dead. Might as well get to it before the maggots do, the meat's going to be eaten either way. =P
That, and I love the taste of chicken or fried fish, which is too good not to nom. :) So yeah, I'm not a vegetarian, but I do eat and love veggies/fruits too.

I'll just say...

PDVD_071.jpg

You can't NOT have meat.

I like eating meat. I tried making piece with a salad but it does not try to be friends with my stomach. Don't know how but it fights me. Meat, I have no problem with it at all.

We didn't take all this time to climb up the food chain to become vegetarians.

I'll eat pretty much anything as long as it hasn't got butter, margarine or certain types of cream in it.

I'm not. Meat just seems to taste better to me.

My older brother kinda is though. (Not really, he's just picky about the meats he will and won't eat.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back