Are you a vegetarian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'm still the only vegetarian who's posted in this topic so far... I thought there would be at least one other user posting here who's a vegetarian... o.O

I'm not a vegetarian. And for once, we have a topic that could have benefited from the poll option, which, if I recall correctly, isn't allowed. A pity.

I'm a vegetarian, but I'm also a vegan. The main reason why I'm a vegan is because my parents are vegans, but I wouldn't like the idea of eating animals either.

So, now 2 vegetarians have posted here, me and Monster Iestyn and 1 vegan has posted here, me.

I am not a vegetarian, by the way. I eat both plants and animals.
Either way you're eating something that went through a lot of pain to get to you plate. It's been proven that plants feel pain just as much as we do.

So fruit store is a blood bath, just for plants.

Well the only meat I eat is chicken so I would say I'm not a vegetarian.

mikesword221 said:
So fruit store is a blood bath, just for plants.

Well the only meat I eat is chicken so I would say I'm not a vegetarian.
Same, hmm little pork ,if pepperoni pizza is counted as it.

I really don't understand how some vegetarians keep blabbering about how eating meat isn't natural, when it most obviously is. We are PREDATORS, not prey. It's fine when lions and such eat meat, why isn't it fine for us? Anyways, I love the vegetarians who are not like the ones mentioned above and just don't eat meat because they don't like it(and not because it's "unnatural" or something). I, personally, could not get by without some kind of meat.

Actually, I am vegetarian myself. The reason being my stomach can't handle meat. It makes me sick if I eat the stuff. But I have found wonderful meat substitutes! :) Like meatless BBQ ribs and chicken, yum~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back