Anyone planning to do anything special for SRB2ME's release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, ERZ will be WAYYY too hard for me. I'll probably just host SRB2-Playah's hide and seek wad instead :)

I'm really going to miss Srb2win. *Sigh* Not going to feel the same with all the new people but atleast we'll have some ol' good Srb2 Players back in. What I'm mostly looking foward to is Coop, CtF and Race. That should be fun.

T_T R.I.P the old Knuckles of Srb2Win.

Host co-op because i get lonely when i play single-player now.

Egg Rock sounds like my cup of tea, i'm always up for an insane challenge.

Wow, first post...

Kopper said:
I'd laugh if someone actually managed it. Hell, I'd scream loud enough to be heard in AUSTRALIA if I performed the feat.

Hey, I live in Australia, and I doubt I'll hear you yell when someone inevitably beats ERZ1 on a first try......which just by hearing how horribly challenging it sounds, sounds rather unlikely for a rather long time, considering the mishaps devs had trying to run through it.

EDIT;

Elk said:
T_T R.I.P the old Knuckles of Srb2Win.

I wouldn't worry about it, nobody else is gonna miss it if STJR fixed up the sprites.[/quote]

I will attempt this ultamate mode challenge and cry in a dark corner when I fail miserably at it. I will join a server and play a good heated game of CTF, and finaly I will try to make some levels for 2.0 and/or a character wad that is origanal.

That or just play the other games that are there (Like sonic rebirth and Nexus)

Well I will play Srb2 of course.

I will play whatever I'm in the mood for but It might be co-op or Ctf, most likely CTF. Co-op they will just beat the lvl before anyone else can get to the end. Ctf is more for a team sport so thats what I will be playing.

Jacy said:
Rob said:
glaber said:
Rob, about the challenge, do we need all 7 emeralds?
Nope.

Would we even have all 7 emeralds by that point?
What do you mean? You can get all seven emeralds before you even start CEZ. Well, actually, you can't on Ultimate, because you can't get the Blue Shield, so you can't get that one token in THZ2. But actually, I think there was an invincibility around there you could use.

We did change the special stages, but the token locations in the first two zones are unchanged. I do agree that getting all the emeralds WILL make it easier, as you can get rings from the special stage tokens in ultimate, and even go Super Sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back