Anyone planning to do anything special for SRB2ME's release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
glaber said:
MattW_CFI said:
I'll beat the entire game on Ultimate.

Again.

(Yes, I've already beaten it on Ultimate once before. Fear me.)
Why should I, I've done it too.
No you haven't. You don't even have v2.0 yet.

Anyways, I'll probably be here and in the chatroom dealing with new people, trying to help them get started and all sorted out. I might pop into a coop game to see how players are doing, see if ERZ is kicking their asses.

glaber said:
Like FF said, you don't have 2.0 yet.

And good luck to you if you DO try it when ME comes out. It's a near-impossible feat to accomplish.

Which is exactly why I said "Fear me." =P

If someone who hasn't played 2.0 (Any possible leaks or otherwise) beats 2.0 on Ultimate on the day it's released and posts a video of it, I'll give them a permanent gradient name and an actual usertitle of their choice. =P

Damn, you were getting my hopes up for a second until I saw "hasn't played 2.0."

I was looking forward to that gradient nick and custom usertitle, too. =P

Rob said:
If someone who hasn't played 2.0 (Any possible leaks or otherwise) beats 2.0 on Ultimate on the day it's released and posts a video of it, I'll give them a permanent gradient name and an actual usertitle of their choice. =P

YOUR ON >3 MUAHAHAHA

Rob said:

Blah. I'd attempt it and then get lazy.

And I never heard that ERZ was in before. huh.

Just remember that it needs to be a full run. Pause command can't be used, cheats can't be used, and it must be a complete run from GFZ1 through ERZ.

Assist in keeping the server alive from the Slashdot Effect and monitoring the master server closely.

And then I'll go back to development of awesome things.

I'm gonna have an SRB2 party... Even though only like... 3 other people know about it... XP Ah well. I'll still have more people. PREPARE FOR EVEN MORE NEWBIES GAIZ!

I will.

1. Play The SP mode, learn the best routes, and explore everything.

2. Play netgames. Can't wait for this.

3. Make some new levels with the new features it will offer.

4. Find awesome ways of how to kill people in match.

ME's release? Hmm.......I think I'll.......download it! And then I might.......oh, I know! PLAY IT!

Well, I've been meaning to play through the game in co-op with a mate of mine, but I'll have to wait a few days first as he's on holiday. So humbug to that, so instead I'll just play some Match and CTF, along with the other games at Sage.

Then when he does show up, we'll die on the Eggrock. A lot.

Wadda ya know, Chao's doing the same as me. :P

Ah, yes. I forgot about SAGE for a moment then, i watched the preview and some of those games interested me. (But not as much as SRB2 - I bet i'll be ADDICTED to that for DAYS! Like i am with the current SRB2Riders.)

Rob said:

Thats like the ultimatum of torture/fun.

Though I bet you'll kick back and laugh at thoses who attempt to try to complete the challenge.

Anyway, I'll just zip through as knux looking at the level design, new enemies and bosses, etc. Thats what I would do when it comes out.

Rob said:
Okay, You're ON! the IRC match beta doesn't count as 2.0 right?

FuriousFox said:
glaber said:
MattW_CFI said:
I'll beat the entire game on Ultimate.

Again.

(Yes, I've already beaten it on Ultimate once before. Fear me.)
No you haven't. You don't even have v2.0 yet.
I thought he ment SRB2 in general not just 2.0 alone.

Oh yeah, I'll download it, play through the SP maps once, never touch them again like with 1094 and then map SRB2U for it.

Rob said:

Remember kids, 1ups and stars boxes are still in ultimate, (unless they changed it)

and chaos emeralds bonus points help give you those 1ups! (again unless they changed it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back