Any of you here play without a mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.O

Anyways, I always use the mouse + keyboard. WASD configuration, and leftclick = shoot, rightclick = jump, midclick = spindash, much like Blue Warrior. I think it comes in handy even in singleplayer. It lets me look around a lot easier, and I think its turning is more precise than just using the left/right keys.

And you guys with your Gamecube controllers, you know you can plug in an Xbox 360 Wired controller (If you have one) straight into the comp?

I have no choice with my mouse usage. I have to use the Keyboard because our USBs don't work, our Mini-DINs don't work, and we don't have any serial port mice.

I've used a mouse for years. There's nothing else to use, really. In fact, I don't think I've changed my control scheme in years, either.

And Spazzo, come on, you subscribe to spray and pray like the rest of us, you just have ten thousand trained monkeys to hit your look and turn buttons at your beck and call. :p

And Spazzo, come on, you subscribe to spray and pray like the rest of us, you just have ten thousand trained monkeys to hit your look and turn buttons at your beck and call. :p
.....Call it what you will, I'm content with my skill in SRB2, and no silly comment can change me from it. :P
WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THE TRAINED MONKEYS D:

No, plain not. I even wonder how somebody can rapidly thok, aim, steer, picking up rings, thokdash, and do all that crap at once without losing control. If you wanna turn, just jump, or if needed, thok, and turn around.

I do use the mouse for railing when the player is higher or lower as me, though, but thats all.

I've been using the mouse ever since I tried the leaked Jazz 3.
In accordance I adujusted my controlls to: Right mouse button= Jump, Left click= shoot, Wheel up= light dash, arrow keys= move and strafe, and ctrl for spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back