Another next-gen character o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you heard me right yet another character in Sonic next-gen, but really just a Shadow reclolur. Now pictures, YAY!

http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/public/3830/834_0012.jpg

the only one I've got though. :lol:

Also from these indications (i.e. shadow fighting him) it would seem that this enemy is going to be a foe for shadow as apposed for a Sonic enemy.

But honestly out of all the new characters of late (blaze & Silver) this one certainly excites me more than the others...

So what does everyone else think.

I think its Sega trying to look cool infront of the "ZOMGWELUVSHADOWHEROXWITHGUNLOL" fanclub, by making fan characters of it's own, starting with Shadow.

>_>()

It's just incomprehensible to me that SEGA themselves would make a recolor of a recolor. Get some creativity...PLEASE X_X

I don't care if they have recolors.

As long as they bring back Mighty(Not going to happen lol).

If you don't want to play as the characters don't play as them.

It's probably just a shadow holograph or something, only used in a boss stage...
And yeah... Who makes a recolor of a recolor anyway? O.o

Bouncey said:
I don't care if they have recolors.

As long as they bring back Mighty(Not going to happen lol).

If you don't want to play as the characters don't play as them.

If Mighty is brought back, he'll probabally be yet another sonic clone a la Shadow, and this Shadow recolour. Then again, he was one of the FIRST sonic clones (To the extent his sprites in Chaotix were Sonic 2 edits.)

Also, people are allowed to dislike characters and have different opinions. The "If you don't blah blah blah" argument is very weak at this point.

http://www.xboxyde.com/news_3273_en.html

The link to the full article if anyone's interested. 30 new images from 8/4/06.

It seems Shadow won't be glued onto a military vehicle after all! Also, there are new images of the Jungle stage - only a glimpse of which was seen on the extended trailer back in e3.

i dont think thats a recolor if you notice closely shadow is "glowing" that means hes probably charging up to do a chaos blast or something....

Yeah but if you look closly, you will see a character that looks like shadow in the distance, infact the red eyes kinda make him look like Nova.

Spazzo said:
My Point stands, SEGA has too many new characters over the last 5 years.

I guess you can say that, but who doesnt love new characters? and on wikipedia they said something about a "fourth" character... that shadow recolour is not a new characther, its obvisously shadow...

some people think the fourth character is "tails"or "blaze" (yeah rite),
I think its tails... something though, tells me its amy, probably since all the characters in the game are hedgehogs...

TheDarkArchon said:
(To the extent his sprites in Chaotix were Sonic 2 edits.)

Yes, but they are HEAVILY edited. You can hardly notice any similarities between them.

Personally, I would love if they brought back Mighty, because he is good history in Sonic, being his prototype and all.

GCFreak said:
Yes, but they are HEAVILY edited. You can hardly notice any similarities between them.

I disagree: It was rather blatant: The face was obviously based on sonic as his Mighty's shoes and running animation.

A little speculation: since Silver came from the future, I'm guessing the character in front of Shadow is Shadow's future self.

It seems that in Sonic's universe, biped hedgehogs are one of the most common creatures.

I'm currently debating with myself about if making a Tails clone would be more unoriginal, since it's a clone, or more original, since it's not a hedgehog...

Forgive me for not supporting all the damn negativity around here and remaining cautiously optimistic. If the game comes out fun, I really couldn't give a crap how horrible or unoriginal character X is. Regardless, all the doomsaying's bloody annoying and I really look forward to the day where it ceases to exist.

Beyond that, there are shots of the new character acting as Shadow's shadow. Which seems like a freakin' cool tactic, to be honest. I can't wait to see how in God's name this fits into everything - I have the feeling this hedgehog here has a lot to do with Iblis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back