Another next-gen character o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, there is such a thing as going 'too fast'. Sure, I wouldn't mind going at a faster speed than before, but adding too much speed can hinder gameplay. Yes, Sonic's about speed, but there are limits. However, Wild Fire's speed bursts allow you to tear through just about anything, so of like in Sonic Rush.

Well, so what if we don't know exactly why Sonic's getting those pages. I wouldn't care WHY my character is doing what he's doing, as long as I have a lot of fun in the process. Besides, I heard that some of Sonic's enemies trap him in the book, for some reason... Bah, if it can be done, it's feasible. Trap your enemy in a book, and he won't be in your way of taking over the world. Makes sense, really. However, Sonic knows how to get out, and that's by collecting Chaos Emeralds, I think... I'm a little sketchy on the details, but it makes sense.

In Sonic, nothings too fast. Infact, they have yet to make him go at full speed, which is breaking the sound barrier. For instance, in the new superman game, he can literally go 730 mph. I just wish when they finally can introduce Sonic's full speed into a game that they reintroduce Hyper Sonic going at almost 2x the speed. Of course this may not till this gen is old gen and there is a new next-gen.

Yes, yes there is such a thing as too fast. Once you get past a certain point, you won't be able to control yourself or avoid obstacles. This is a problem that bugs me with Sonic Advance and Sonic Rush. In the Genesis games, you were able to jump over whatever you were about to run into. In newer games, you're just going WAY too fast to react quickly enough.
Also, how do YOU know he isn't going his full speed? You don't know that Sonic can reach Mach speeds.

Can he do it in the show? I've never seen a sonic boom in the show. Also, Sega's word is invalid. They can tack whatever speed they want on it. You can call running half speed 300 MPH, as long as it's your game.

Yep go to youtube and check out the first episode. He does a sonic boom there (unless im mistaken). Oh well.

and I guess you're right about sega's word

Sonic X, I think you mean. Hyper Sonic00, we're talking in GAMEPLAY, not how fast Sonic can actually go. That's what I meant when I said that there's such a thing as being too fast.

Shuffle, I don't quite remember having such problems in Sonic Rush, and I loved it. Eh, what the hell. We're going a little off topic...

Usually the levels where you go really fast are completely controlled by the game. It always speeds you up automatically with speed pads and/or holds your hand through loops.
I'd like to actually have the spindash used for something again, kthx.

Hyper_Sonic00 said:
No rude comment intended for you in my last post, rgx

No problem, were cool. :mrgreen:

Shuffle said:
Can he do it in the show? I've never seen a sonic boom in the show. Also, Sega's word is invalid. They can tack whatever speed they want on it. You can call running half speed 300 MPH, as long as it's your game.

Sonic did a sonic boom at the end of the first episode.

and "evey sonic fan" should know, sonic is faster then the speed of sound.
and, sonic is possible to enter mach speed with ease, its even confirmed that in some levels in the next gen game that they will have areas where sonic can reach mach speed. the truth is, it may not seem like sonic is going that fast but in fact he is faster then the speed of sound.
Super sonic is faster then the speed of light, and Hyper sonic is well........
faster then super sonic (think DBZ)...

Hyper_Sonic00 said:
Actually, (this annoys me despite what you may think) there really hasnt been much use for the spiindash since the genesis.

thats true, i think sonic team is just focusing on the newer gameplay.....

but at least the games have been good. I just think they should maybe put in a few of those things(forgot what they're called) were youhad to spindash onto it and then it does a countdown and realeases you. Those were always cool. 8)

On the Japan site (as seen here) it looks like they are going to put Blaze and Omega in the game as well. I heard that this game was originally going to have sonic only, but then some people said "W3re is Sh4dow LOlz" and Sega changed it (of course that could be just a stupid rumor.)

From just looking at the screens and from previous people talking about silvers quote i do believe i know what type of storyline they might have. sonic i think is the one that faces shadow at the one point because he has turned evil for what ever reason sega chooses and thats why you would probably play as shadow trying to stop sonic then having silver try and stop the evil that has taken over sonic and you have his side of the story. but basically thats an assumption then having the princess and eggman. probably the item that makes sonic turn evil is the item that eggmans after. eggman then tricks sonic (maybe or some trap) into taking it .

But this is just an assumption.
Take it and test it. Maybe thats the story they will do.
you never know.
EDIT: Never mind they just made another evil hedgehog and made it seem that silver mistook sonic for illibis tirgger

Bouncey said:
I don't care if they have recolors.

As long as they bring back Mighty(Not going to happen lol).

If you don't want to play as the characters don't play as them.

But most of the time you HAVE to play as every character to unlock everything... Then again for those who think its stupid don't buy the game (:mrgreen:).. Also i've seen that pic before, Its pretty cool looking if you ask me. Thats one of the best SEGA re-colors i've seen from them, Next to metal shadow (but they have some structure change so there not re-colors) and shadow clone (which is a re-color).

Guys, it's entirely possible that the hedgehog is just a boss battle, not a new character. It may be a Shadow clone of sorts. Also, it's not technically a recolor. It's basically Shadow with crystalline-looking skin and red eyes; it has the same color fur (Dark, dark grey with red stripes).

Space Godzilla recap, anyone?
db_space_godzilla1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back