• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

AmyR Remake WIP (Beta WAD Available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zck2020 said:
moaredittk5.png

amyr2charnf7.png
I know which one i choose 8) *stabbed, shot, bricked, and banned*
Anyways yea i like the select pic so far *not the shoop da woop one*

nitro_the_hedghog said:
XD
You know guys, we could always use my select pic instead. *shot*
AMY2CHAR-1.png

Ooh, and...
HMAA1-1.png

HyperMysteriousAmily513!123 anyone? *shot* *shooped* *murdered* *stabbed* *farted on* *killed again* *mauled*
Back on topic, I'm working on her running frames while I'm stuck on getting Tails to fly in SRBG, so I'll edit this post to include them when I have finished a few frames.

I think he was just joking when he suggested using his anyway.
EDIT:

Okay I'm done now

Lol, you people have some crazy ideas for charecter select pics...

Anyway yeah about the wad... I love it it is ONE of the best amy wads so far... Including Classic Amy... I cant wait for it to be finished it will be brill.

By the way... that multicoulored nearly gave me a seziure...!!!

Dr.Pepper said:

Can we PLEASE make a WAD out of this Dr.Pepper?!? *Shot*

(BTW If someone does make a WAD out of HMA513!123, I'll experament with SRB2JTE's source code to have her overpowered. No joke, I will! :D But I won't release it! >:D *stabbed*)

Thats what I was going to do!!! (well I was only going to keep the skin name and frame names the same so it would think its the same character XD)

EDIT: also, no superform

No, I mean edit JTE's source code and make it that she has an "SPMoves" slot.

super mega sonic said:
ice Amy wad all she needs is a super form and then she is perfect

Super Mega Sonic, we discussed this already in he Blaze topic. I'll Begin said "NO SUPER AMY!!!!!" because she never really WENT super. She needs the Super Emeralds to be Super Amy anyway. XP

EDIT: Aww, Tails24 beat me to it. :(

Hehe... if we get Dr.pepper's to say yes, want to be a team? *imagines HMA5131123 chasing HMS123311, then imagines amy chasing sonic* Aww that would be cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back