Adventure Sonic (v1.8b)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8b) v1.8b

Man it sucks your life is like hell.
But I really hope this model gets released!

Last edited:
Metalwario64's Blender model IS intended to be released to the public. He just meant to touch the SA Sonic model up a bit and standardize it for public use, and has just stayed busy with other things and forgotten from time to time.

It's an HD-ified Sonic Adventure 2 model with some original additions like new hands. There's also a simplified version more in line with SRB2's art style.(Imagine spriting those original shoe soles) Because this SA Sonic model was specifically made for learning Blender and to reference for sprites, it's not exactly out-of-the-box ready.
SA2-skid.png

Super-Hogs.png

Stretched.png
Shadow-1.png

Metalwario has considered releasing it mostly as-is if people are interested in that, but otherwise wait a little longer!

Yes and no. Adventure Sonic doesn't natively create rails in vanilla SRB2, buuuut...

Dead.gif

Oh, look, a beta dying animation!
Oh okay I honestly been looking for a model like this so knowing that it will be released to the public makes my happy. Thanks

First of all I just want to say thank you so much for this mod, the first time I tried SRB2 I couldn't really get used to the controls and kept thinking how much better it would be with SA controls, after grabbing your mod I was so hooked that I played through the entire game in a sitting.

I have a couple questions if anyone can help;

First up, I'm trying to modify the pk3 files so that I can super bounce without the super shoes/super sonic, but I can't seem to pinpoint what I have to change, I looked at the LUA_YU-COLLIDE and found the super bounce code, tried to comment out what I thought was the check, but due to lack of knowledge of the variable names I can't seem to figure out where the actual if-statement is for the shoes/super sonic.

Secondly, I found some older posts about 3d models for this mod, but one of them is a dead link and the other one did not have a download attached, is there currently a 3d model that works with this mod, and if so can someone point me too it? (I saw above that someone is working a newer one, thank you for that, not sure if there's an old one that still works in the meanwhile)

What map is this from? Or, wait that doesn't sound right. What mod does this map come from?
Made a really elaborate post about that 2 pages ago. Check it out!

First of all I just want to say thank you so much for this mod, the first time I tried SRB2 I couldn't really get used to the controls and kept thinking how much better it would be with SA controls, after grabbing your mod I was so hooked that I played through the entire game in a sitting.

I have a couple questions if anyone can help;

First up, I'm trying to modify the pk3 files so that I can super bounce without the super shoes/super sonic, but I can't seem to pinpoint what I have to change, I looked at the LUA_YU-COLLIDE and found the super bounce code, tried to comment out what I thought was the check, but due to lack of knowledge of the variable names I can't seem to figure out where the actual if-statement is for the shoes/super sonic.

Secondly, I found some older posts about 3d models for this mod, but one of them is a dead link and the other one did not have a download attached, is there currently a 3d model that works with this mod, and if so can someone point me too it? (I saw above that someone is working a newer one, thank you for that, not sure if there's an old one that still works in the meanwhile)
I'm glad! I already made a simple permanent Super Bounce mod sometime ago. Here it is! Do make sure to add it AFTER adding Adventure Sonic, though.

As for a 3D Model, Jeck's is gonna be updated for 1.8 eventually if he remembers to do it, and Peppermint's SA1/SADX style model works fine currently. Dvl37 made an SA2 style model, but was rejected for "file issues" or something? I'll link it on the main page if it gets released.

I found this while messing around in the HUB of OLDC Round 2. I originally found this out with Modern Sonic, and then figured you can do it with Adventure Sonic via Rush Mode. It's a bit tricky to pull off, but if you practice, you can do it!

Attachments

• srb200022.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 71
I found this while messing around in the HUB of OLDC Round 2. I originally found this out with Modern Sonic, and then figured you can do it with Adventure Sonic via Rush Mode. It's a bit tricky to pull off, but if you practice, you can do it!
Heh, I guess there's a little bit of "The Griddy" from Sonic Frontiers is in SRB2...
Post automatically merged:

OH SHOOT! I forgot to ask this as well, Will Super SA Sonic gain homing attack poses at all, Or will he remain too cool for silly little tricks?

Heh, I guess there's a little bit of "The Griddy" from Sonic Frontiers is in SRB2...
Post automatically merged:

OH SHOOT! I forgot to ask this as well, Will Super SA Sonic gain homing attack poses at all, Or will he remain too cool for silly little tricks?
Yeah I agree! It does look like The Griddy from Sonic Frontiers!

Super Adventure Sonic probably won't have homing attack poses.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back