About Tails, Will he keep going down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, Tails wasn't becoming like Sonic, he was becoming a hero. (Pardon if I don't consider Sonic a hero, he's more of just a guy who happens to save the world from time to time) it was his coming of age, and maturing that made Tails an interesting character. I really don't see why they had to go and turn him back into a generic sidekick.

It's clever plot and character development ever since SA. He learned that he can do things without Sonic. Thus growing maturity. Knowing this, he is going to change in the series.

I have to agree with Draykon and Chaos Knux but the thing is that Tails was suppoused to always make team with Sonic and help him defeat foes and rivals but now hes just a slave, he just builds and builds, I can still remember SA when Sonic and hime were trying to rescue Amy and then Tails saved Amy. That was one important character in the game but now he was replaced by Knuckles who used to be Sonic´s rival...

Chaos Knux said:
*lolz at him not knowing* It's official. Not fanmade. Lurk moar.

Well Bio-ware are fans of Sonic,and they're not Sega/Sonic-Team.
I guess you coud call it an officel Fan-made game?

Tails WILL go on! He's been in the Sonic franchise for like 16 years and is one of the main characters in the franchise! (Not to mention Sonic's oldest buddy). So why would now be the time to take him out of the Sonic franchise!?!?

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
Tails WILL go on! He's been in the Sonic franchise for like 16 years and is one of the main characters in the franchise! (Not to mention Sonic's oldest buddy). So why would now be the time to take him out of the Sonic franchise!?!?
See Sonic Unleashed

You all know that tails plays a slightly more important role in sonic RPG. Yeah, he builds stuff, but he's playable.

Kopper said:
It's all about the kids, the little kids that think it's better how it is. If only people stopped buying so many Sonic games, then maybe something like this could happen...

SEGA exec: Sales have gone down, we need a plan!
SEGA intern: How about YET ANOTHER boring character?
Sonic fans: No, maybe return to the older days of Sonic, with the plot of SA, and the gameplay of S3&K?
Exec: Just might work...

Wishful thinking I know. :/

heeey I'm a kid >:O lol

tails: smarter than you,(iq of at least 400) can fly (like cream but longer) can build pretty much anything, is a playable character in most sonic games, if not a playable character then tends to be a support character, can beat eggman without trying fifty times (ok eggman is easy but i did try like fifty times to beat eggman in sonic advance 2's cyber boss. the one with the arms and the little balls that fly at you), and finaly! tails is the oldest character besides sonic, he made it this far somehow, you be the judge.

Why would sega get rid of him he's one of the things that made sonic worth playing now i buy them and beat them in like 2 hours tails used to take a place in story mode to make the game more likeable but now its more like sonic cut tail's head off and stuck him in the closet for a go and build this you little butt and poor tails would be like no way you try building stuff it's harder than it looks oh shadow way ahead of ya sonic bang bang slice crack snaple pop

MIGHTY MAN said:
Why would sega get rid of him he's one of the things that made sonic worth playing now i buy them and beat them in like 2 hours tails used to take a place in story mode to make the game more likeable but now its more like sonic cut tail's head off and stuck him in the closet for a go and build this you little butt and poor tails would be like no way you try building stuff it's harder than it looks oh shadow way ahead of ya sonic bang bang slice crack snaple pop
I think your keyboard's broken. Or your brain.

All of this is just another reason why SRB2 is so loyal to the way the original games were. Tails in SRB2 is probably the best of the three basic characters.

Funny, you guys are acting like Tails is getting canceled from Sonic. He won't. Yes, his role is getting smaller, but think of how he would fit in the story of most Sonic games up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back