About Tails, Will he keep going down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
OK people we all know that Tails started in 1992 with the releasing of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 but since then I have noticed that he has lost his powers, in Sonic Adventure His misions were races against Sonic but now... he cant even spin jump will this keep going down or it is the limit?

Sonnarkku said:
OK people we all know that Tails started in 1992 with the releasing of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 but since then I have noticed that he has lost his powers, in Sonic Adventure His misions were races against Sonic but now... he cant even spin jump will this keep going down or it is the limit?
Tails is simply a extra character in the sonic game and most sonic fans prefer just sonic without all these other characters, for example sonic unleashed so far will only have sonic in it

Tails is my favorite character, I like play as him when I saw him in the first time

Tails' maturity was one of the many cool side stories that vanished without explanation.

A scene I always loved in SA2 was when Tails came in out of nowhere to save Amy, almost like he was becoming as much of a hero as Sonic. As for why they suddenly turned him back into a useless sidekick in Heroes... your guess is as good as mine.

Draykon said:
Tails' maturity was one of the many cool side stories that vanished without explanation.

A scene I always loved in SA2 was when Tails came in out of nowhere to save Amy, almost like he was becoming as much of a hero as Sonic. As for why they suddenly turned him back into a useless sidekick in Heroes... your guess is as good as mine.
I agree.

If you actually listen to his theme songs in SA and SA2, then you'd notice that it's a song about wanting to be just like Sonic. I liked that version of Tails. It also explained why he's Sonic's sidekick in the first place.

Jumping onto Draykon Bandwagon with this one, Tails and Knuckles seem to have been forgotten in Sonic games now. They are no longer the Hero's Best partners, they are more like two clowns. Shadow replaced them sadly.

Tails has earned a smaller and smaller role in every game that's passed by. Now they just seem to be along for the ride these days.

It's all about the kids, the little kids that think it's better how it is. If only people stopped buying so many Sonic games, then maybe something like this could happen...

SEGA exec: Sales have gone down, we need a plan!
SEGA intern: How about YET ANOTHER boring character?
Sonic fans: No, maybe return to the older days of Sonic, with the plot of SA, and the gameplay of S3&K?
Exec: Just might work...

Wishful thinking I know. :/

Kopper said:
It's all about the kids, the little kids that think it's better how it is. If only people stopped buying so many Sonic games, then maybe something like this could happen...

SEGA exec: Sales have gone down, we need a plan!
SEGA intern: How about YET ANOTHER boring character?
Sonic fans: No, maybe return to the older days of Sonic, with the plot of SA, and the gameplay of S3&K?
Exec: Just might work...

Wishful thinking I know. :/

No not quite, my friend. They are doing something similair to this already. Try SONIC UNLEASHED.

Yep, i will also have to agree with Draykon on this one.

It seemed for a little while there, tails was starting to build a credible reputation.
More or less as sonic's partner, instead of a nooby sidekick.
Maby even to branch off into his own hero.

But as it was said before, shadow kinda ruined that one, in my opinion, shadow pretty much ruined sonic all together.
It almost turned sonic into the sidekick.

Tails's value history (games he had a purpose in + SatSR):
S2
(up)S3&K
(up)SA
(up)SA2
(Status Quo)Advance
(down)Advance2
(down)Battle
(no change)Advance3
(DOWN)Heroes
(DOWN)ShTH
(Worthless)SatSR

no change on Advances 1 and 3 because of a value drop balanced by Sonic + Tails teams.

This is why Sonic Team sucks. Pretty much ever since SA2. The characters, they make them go up, and up, (saving SS from Eggman, defeating Eggman after he escaped Sonic, saving Amy, defeating Eggman, again) then they just shoot 'em down!

Chaos Knux said:
S2
(up)S3&K
(up)SA
(up)SA2
(Status Quo)Advance
(down)Advance2
(down)Battle
(no change)Advance3
(DOWN)Heroes
(DOWN)ShTH
(Worthless)SatSR

no change on Advances 1 and 3 because of a value drop balanced by Sonic + Tails teams.

You forgot (Totally praised by n00bs) SRB2 *shot*

Gemini Spark said:
Chaos Knux said:
S2
(up)S3&K
(up)SA
(up)SA2
(Status Quo)Advance
(down)Advance2
(down)Battle
(no change)Advance3
(DOWN)Heroes
(DOWN)ShTH
(Worthless)SatSR

You forgot (Totally praised by n00bs) SRB2 *shot*

In advance 3 If you dident have tails ,some chao's would be abnormal to get.

You guys don't get it. Sonic is the main protanagist. Tails is more of a secondary one. Major, yes. Though however, having everyone have the same abilities defeats the purpose of deciding. Thus making everyone the Main Protanagist. Everyone will simply be Sonic. Many people want something original.

Look at Cream. She is unique in her own way. She is the conscience of Emeral. She is a pacifist. Making her unique compared to the "ready to kill the robots!" Sonic The Hedgehog. She can fly. And has the ability to use her friend for multiple purposes.

Rouge and Knuckles. They can dig.

The point is. Characters in Sonic have different abilities and actions to make them themself. Tails being like Sonic isn't fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back