• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A Werehog WAD THAT ISN'T AN EYESORE!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Various little improvements.
werehogpreviewmepal.png

It definately needs to be shrunk.

Also, weren't his nails white in unleashed, not infected colors?

Scizor300 said:
Gemini Spark said:
I thought Sonic was bigger when he was a werehog.
He is.
He wasn't that big though. That sprite would be larger than most of the platforms in the game. Take a sprite of sonic and then compare the sizes, it still has to be shrunk.

Jacy said:
Scizor300 said:
Gemini Spark said:
He is.
He wasn't that big though. That sprite would be larger than most of the platforms in the game. Take a sprite of sonic and then compare the sizes, it still has to be shrunk.

DID YOU NOT ALREADY BURN THAT INTO MY SKULL!?

SonicandWerehog.jpg

Best image I could find comparing them.
werehogpreviewmepal.png
srb20002.png

Very bad rip of the wrong frame compared to the current Werehog for color alteration comparison

Scizor300 said:
Jacy said:
Scizor300 said:
Gemini Spark said:
He is.

DID YOU NOT ALREADY BURN THAT INTO MY SKULL!?

Listen scizor. The only reason why they're still bringing it up is cause a character Wad like this will take up almost 1/3rd of the screen. It will better to look at HYPER's example again but enlarge it's hight and width by 2 inches when remaking the frames. Let's not get frustrated or you'll loose focus.

But really he gets the picture of it being "gorilla" large.

It is an eyesore, and due to the fact that i have no motivation for this whatsoever, time to drop and lock.

Chaos Knux said:
SonicandWerehog.jpg

Best image I could find comparing them.
werehogpreviewmepal.png
srb20002.png

Very bad rip of the wrong frame compared to the current Werehog for color alteration comparison

His ears are not suppoused to be horns, make them smaller, his head is too flat, the top of his´ head needs to reach any place above the ears, instead of being under it. I would prefer having his whole pupil black, because that´s how SRB2 is supoused to be, his arms are too thin, they are supoused to be big and rogouste, not long and soft, he has alot of fur, this WAD looks like if it was skin, the way to fix that is to add a line of pixels on a darker color, so it looks like if it was hair, but with a WAD this size, I don´t think you can do the lines you have to. And, his thumbs are too big, his fingers must be longer and his thumbs smaller, I guess that is all I can say about it, but can you fix it? I think you will need to redo it. That´s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back