a Loop wad, THAT WORKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheDarkArchon said:
Yeah, the engine would need proper slopes in order to get the effect to not look blocky.

shuffle actually has a program called Slopeswin.exe (yes... Slopes do WIN :mrgreen: ), it shows slopes only in OGL mode

Aegix: Are you sure your using the newest release of the wad? cause i tested this and it works perfectly

GCFreak: the Flat is FLOOR0_3?! i'll fix that soon :mrgreen:

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
shuffle actually has a program called Slopeswin.exe (yes... Slopes do WIN :mrgreen: ), it shows slopes only in OGL mode

... and only one per level, with the only direction being west, and the height being invariable, and the start of the slope only working at floor level 0.

FoxBlitzz said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:

... and only one per level, with the only direction being west, and the height being invariable, and the start of the slope only working at floor level 0.
Erm. You can have as many slopes as you want in one level. And the height of the slope goes higher if you lengthen the sector.

Shuffle said:
FoxBlitzz said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:

Erm. You can have as many slopes as you want in one level. And the height of the slope goes higher if you lengthen the sector.

i tried making a second slope.... it was messed up Shuffle :?

Great work-but slow as f' in OGL-the only mode I can run in.

Regardless, nice work, I eagerly await that GHZ thing!

Lostgame said:
Great work-but slow as f' in OGL-the only mode I can run in.

Regardless, nice work, I eagerly await that GHZ thing!

i actually started working on GHZ a while ago... im working on making it exactly from the sonic 1 game for the genisis (with minimal changes here and there)

its coming along good and i hope to get a demo out by the end of the week or something

The Blue Panther said:
try a fourth link because it isnt available.
Try a fifth link because your brain isn't available, you just made a 4 month bump.

Well if you still have it, you can use Doom Builder to fix the texture aligning. I've done it with most of my levels already. And with the new Zoom Tube, you should give it a try with it. You'll be able to go around the loop from the front to the back over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back