A 4kids Rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt the Sonic X dub is as bad as it could be.

Their Tokyo Mew Mew dub on the other hand, absolutely horrible. They removed everything that could be offensive or confusing to little kids (including half the transformation sequences, and changed the name of the anime) and after cutting out half the anime, add one thing. What is that one thing? An Austin Powers reference.
"I shall call it, Mini Mew!"

BTW what exactly does the X mean in sonic x, and Please dont say Xtreme -_- who ever is thinking that.

X, Z, and V are random letters often added on the end of the name of an anime. It generally seems common to franchises that didn't start as an anime, but were turned into one.

RE4FAN said:
Their actors just don't seem talented enough; and replacing Tails with...a female actress? Hello? He's male?
This is quite common among English-speaking cartoons (you're talking about the English-speaking version, right?) to use female people to act young boys, because they tend to sound more male than young male :/ With Spanish simply young boys are used, probably because they do sound male.

It's just matter of accent.

The voices are good. When they first came out with the new voices it was hell but now they are improving. I loved sonic x but i miss the way past cool sonic more. The voices for sonic improved a little shadow sounds darker but a little old. Amy almost sounds the same. Eggman sounds like hes always joking around the rest are ok. The point im trying to make here is.. STOP COMPLAINING! ABOUT THE VOICES THERE HERE TO STAY LIKE IT OR NOT!
thats all.

I was basing on the English version, actually.

steveb96 said:
...That was so bad. So your saying that a girl can't act for a boy. thats so sad man.

So, you would want young males playing adult/child females?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back