• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

3D Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inuyasha Im gonna die if you dont hurry up!
Yes I do know I overused exclamation points, but atleast its for the cause....
Don't stretch the tables, one '!' is enough. We don't need 30 of them.

Sorry guys, BT screwed my internet. Please PM me with the sprites as SOON as possible, ok IU?

I love that idea

I actually started making a sonic like that but, i stoped because all the sprites i needed werent on that sheet. So good luck on the wad! :D

Cool it, people. Character wads take time.
It took me ~ 6 months to finish SAKnux, but look how it came out: Darn good.

So, be patient. Good things come to those who wait.</heinzcommercial>

InuYasha said:
http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?p=1452&sid=8d0f2e4367ef727776947c5df26e4538

Also this topic was made before 1.08 was realsed. :eek:
Fixed. You can see 1.08's release on page 3. It had to have been pre-existing to do that.

What do you expect? You wanna see some REALLY old stuff, go see if the STJr. EZBoard is still up =P

Geeaaat, perfect, just what I needed. My PC went beserk and is stuck on the "Welcome" screen. It was probablly something I downloaded -_-. I am using another computer right now and I hope to put my backup Hard Drive in soon! I lost the 3D-Sonic.wad but not the frames...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back