• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

3D Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, put it in a link! You're stretching the tables big time!

imageshack0nz.png

See the highlighted bar? Use that for pictures that are greater than 800 pixels in width.

InuYasha said:
UPDATE: I HAD TO MISS AN INUYASHA EPISODE TO FINISH ALL THE FRAMES, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT. I AM LOADING THE FRAMES TO XWE IT WILL BE OUT SHORTLY AFTER I TEST IT A FEW TIMES.

OMG, If you missed an inuyasha episode doing it, It MUST be good :P

Are you sure you are not making a mistake during the wad making? Send a download link so somebody can fix it, or just send the sprites to someone who knows how to wad, like me, Ree-c, Darkwarior, etc.

I can help. :)
Just send me the sprites. :|
I can add my Super poses to it too! :D

Uh, I'll let SMS do it. But when its done PM me the download link so I can release it. (I'll give you huge amount of credit).

I'm the only one with my Super Sprites that are in SH-style...
And I dont want SMS or anyone but you to see my Super SH Sonikku before release. >:O

Ok, just put all the sprites in 1 folder. Then open winzip and create a new archive. Then select everything in that folder. (in winzip "add" menu)

If that is done, close winzip and go to www.sendspace.com. Upload the archive you have created while you were in winzip. That archive should have all the sprites if you followed the steps right. Give the download link to Tapika by using copying the link you have got. Start a Private post to Tapika/SMS/Ree-c/DW/or any other guy you want to make the wad for you. Be sure to paste the link in your post. If you did that, click the submit button. Make sure you have some space in your sentbox!

If you don't get a respond within a week, give the download link to someone else or send the message again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back