2012: The Year The Internet Ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was the Maya that had this idea, how can we be sure if they are right, if it was many years ago? With their primitive technology, I'm sure that there would be a problem in here somewhere.

If the world ends, what would make us all die?
Lack of food?
Terrible storms?
Animal attacks?
We can never actually be sure on any question like this.

The world will end in 2012...How about this? The world will end when god decides it's time to rid the world to put it an easier way. The world has gotten even more and more chaotic as the days go by, so I'm guessing this is estimated time the world will end. Anyway back on the end of the internet discussion. This is crap...the interney should stay alive.

I don't think that it would be God; the Maya were polytheistic, animistic. They believed in numberous gods, and gods of animals. They must be thinking of a natural cause, like humans destroying each other.

OMG I got 4 emails on this topic in less than a minute! XD What made this so popular all of a sudden?!?

Hyper Shadic X said:
OMG I got 4 emails on this topic in less than a minute! XD What made this so popular all of a sudden?!?
Alot of people are interested in things like this, especially since it's 2008.

Karuno said:
I don't think that it would be God; the Maya were polytheistic, animistic. They believed in numberous gods, and gods of animals. They must be thinking of a natural cause, like humans destroying each other.
Looks like these guys were right, humans are destroying each other. But this is from the Maya's perspective. God wouldn't end the world, he'd just take all the innocent people up the heaven while the other people stayed on earth as it got worse and worse...have you ever read the bible?

[offtopic] 6 now!!

[ontopic] This is pretty serious stuff then, huh?

EDIT IN THE MIDDLE OF POST: 7?!?

Yeah, this topic reached 3 pages in LESS time than the Avatars one!! 3 pages in 6 minutes!!!! And now I have 9 E-Mails on this topic. XD

I'm Christian and I never heard of this stuff. o.o

Predictions of the end of the world have been going around for ages. I highly doubt that the end of the world is going to happen anytime soon.

I'm not worried at all. Soon as the ISPs realize just how stupid this is, it'll revert back.

Think about it. Due in the year 2012, we'll have so many people working from home VIA THE INTERNET due to rising gas prices and the such. This will never fly! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back