1.08 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
MESS.PNG

That problem has been there for a long time. Am I the only person who ever noticed it. :P

That's a software renderer error. They're very hard to deal with. You can see a REALLY bad one in my last version of Flame Rift 2 if you turn around in the second room with the falling platforms.

Yeah, I don't know if this is a bug or not, but oh well. If you have a linedef executor raise the bottom of a FOF past the ceiling, it instead stops at the ceiling level. That makes sense. However, what happens is that you can't get the bottom to move again, even if you later move the top of the block.

As far as I know, this class of things are bugs of DOOM engines... Sometimes they can't draw sprites properly... But it depends of sprites and camera locations and quantity... Much sprites specially...

Lately I've been having a bug at the very start of SRB2. It doesn't affect gameplay other than making it take nearly three minutes to load up, rather than ten seconds like before. It tells me it can't find a wad file, even when I am playing it without extra levels. I believe that it's refering to SRB2.srb, but I haven't changed it and the game still works. I'm beginning to get afraid that it may be an internal problem.

I've received the same error several times before. As far as I can tell, it's nothing too serious, but reinstalling SRB2 always fixes the problem.

akirahedgehog said:
I remember on a couple of other computers that sometimes everycolor on the screen goes negative.
That's a known quirk. If you alt-tab out of the game and click back on it, it fixes itself. It only happens in software mode, so you shouldn't have any trouble with your video card being idiotic.

It also occurs me now... This is the first time that occurs me... And was caused by an external problem... Windows changes the palette...

PS: screenshots was saved using the correct palette.

Hmm, I see you found a higher-resolution version of the Sonic on the SRB2 continue screen, Sik! ;)

If Knuckles climbs out of water, then someone is bound to get a sigsev.
To reproduce this bug: Ritz, stay away from that, please.

1. Get into a two or more person netgame.
2. Switch to Knuckles.
3. Go to a map with water (like 91 or so)
4. Jump into the water as Knuckles
5. Climb up the side of the wall, untill you get above water and knuckles flips onto land
6. Watch the sigsevs appear!

Note about water/Knuckles climbs bug

this bug show up in the linux version due to some math (float vs double) stuff....

Yes, you are.

I think it could too, but that's just because and only because practicly everyone is using it, so it's easier to learn and fix when (not if) it goes screwy.
picGallery_WinXP.gif

Other than that, WIndows stinks.

WinXP! eXtra Pain! Har, har, har!
*beaned by Bill Gates*

Bill_Gates said:
How dare you! My fat sacks of money and I are offended!
Very funny, Omega X_X

Please don't junk up the member list with extra accounts for jokes. The database is big enough as it is, thanks ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back