1.08 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt that. I was simply in a netgame, in windowed mode, in match, ... special rings I think were only automatic and bomb. Dont think I had both. It was in the Zim level. Just out of nowere, it closed and I got that message.

Hehe...did the framerate die right beforehand? ^_~

Chances are, it was caused by someone going berserk with the auto-explosion, as it's known to be kinda crashy.

So now we have the homing ring and a combination of auto+explosion. Any more ring bugs? Probably involving with the rail, perhaps?

untitled3wz.png

Yet another one! This time I was playing touch tag with lance, bub, and some other guys in a ring-free wad. Absolutely nothing was happening at the moment, and once again, BAM!

Maybe YOU weren't doing anything, but perhaps the other two players were?

Chaos Zero 64 said:
untitled3wz.png

Yet another one!

If you wern't doing anything, it might be your copy of SRB2. Redownload it and let us know if anything happens.

Heh. Whatever ^_^;

I still have a list of bugs around here somewhere that I don't want to report because they're really fun to play around with and I don't want them gone.

Or something. I dunno, I like glitches. That's why I liked the original, Japanese version of SA1 for the DC =P

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Or something. I dunno, I like glitches. That's why I liked the original, Japanese version of SA1 for the DC =P

Me too. Funny, though. Everything on my comp is buggy, except SRB2. I guess that's a good thing.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Heh. Whatever ^_^;

I still have a list of bugs around here somewhere that I don't want to report because they're really fun to play around with and I don't want them gone.

A lot of stuff that's "fun to play around with" can be downright abusive. There are reasons you can't shoot monitors, multi-thok, or do all sorts of other things that were lots of fun to mess with ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back