Who's your favorite Sonic character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Sega should actually use characters that were new back then.

I like anyone but shadow, big, or e 102 whatver, froggy, amy rose, chris, decoe, bocoe, Cream, rouge, and Tikal.

Fang is a cool dude. Sonic Team so should have used him if they wanted to make a shooting game, instead of Shadow.

I'd say Sonic. Too bad all the companies involved with Sonic nowadays totally devalue him. "Sonic is the fastest!" - Really? Couldn't tell, they all seem the same speed to me. "Sonic is the main character!" - Seems to me that the only thing Sonic has to do with his games nowadays is their title. :roll:

Zeshiro said:
I'd say Sonic. Too bad all the companies involved with Sonic nowadays totally devalue him. "Sonic is the fastest!" - Really? Couldn't tell, they all seem the same speed to me. "Sonic is the main character!" - Seems to me that the only thing Sonic has to do with his games nowadays is their title. :roll:

I agree. Sonic seems to be more of a glory hog than a main character.

Ahem. My favorite character is Dr. Robotnik. Not Ivo Robotnik/ Eggman. Not Gerald Robotik. I mean the only Robotnik that was TRULY evil. He was born with freakin Majin Buu eyes. C'mon how more evil can you get? :|

Blaze the cat. I don't know, I just sort of have an affinity for cats, seeing as how I have one myself. That, and flame axis is just so badass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back