The Pony Thread (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I only just saw the advert a couple of days ago.
Also as you can see I have failed to resist teh ponehz

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Also a picture of that guy as a pony would have been more appropriate.

Also a picture of that guy as a pony would have been more appropriate.
tumblr_lhgm8ivPci1qha245o1_500.png

But yeah, it started airing on Cartoon Network (IIRC) on the fourth of July.

I didn't particularly care for it when I heard it. Very slow-paced, done in minor (which itself seemed kinda weird), and overall wouldn't have fit that scene too well. I greatly prefer the quicker, more whimsical ditty they tossed in instead (even if the second verse is largely nonexistent).

Uh, just what the hell was that, verifiaman? I guess that WEEEEOOOW of the guitar was pretty cool...

Uh, just what the hell was that, verifiaman? I guess that WEEEEOOOW of the guitar was pretty cool...

It was a ponified version of No More Heroes. I've never played the game, nor do I ever plan to, but I got a good laugh out of the video, cause I know how the game works.

Haha, I know exactly what you mean about that guitar sound. That was the one thing that kept me watching the video until the end. XD

Okay, I guess I'm gonna just say this directly now.

I was extremely cautious when I first took a look at this show, since I didn't want to be captured by the same force that captured so many other teen and young adult guys.
I watched it, and it was decent, and I was like, "Well, it's ok. Luckily it's nothing I need to go nuts over." And so I concluded that MLP contained no bizarre mind control schemes... and proceeded to let my guard down.

Confound these ponies... they're smarter than I predicted.

Somehow, the ponies didn't strike me with sudden likeability until I let my defenses down and stopped trying to stop them from doing so. Then they struck.

So yeah. Just felt like announcing to my brethren that I am now officially a pony fan, which I guess means I am moving from "Fluttershy" to "Twilight" on that scale back on the first page. Or at least Applejack, until I can forgive them for their underhanded deceptions they used to rope me in.

Then again, I felt the sudden urge to come share my inductment into this weird fad with you people. So I guess I'm halfway between AJ and Twilight.

*Wanders off to ponder whether I should dedicate my life to protecting others from the ponies' evil plots, or tricking them into joining us*

Last edited:
1293755149344-(n1297337026278).jpg

That said, you can try to protect people, but don't count on that working. I was warned to feel from this by Blade, and I tried to. But they was it was too strong and over took me. So I say just go about spreading it where you can.

In this thread: Teenagers act like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is a conspiracy engineered with the sole intention of brainwashing and controling their minds.

^

Feels like the Internet needs a website for "Pony Addiction Confession" rather than "Minecraft Addiction Confession" right now.

In this thread: Teenagers act like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is a conspiracy engineered with the sole intention of brainwashing and controling their minds.

No, I'm probably the only one raving about conspiracies. Everyone else is just enjoying the fandom.

But I was captured despite my suspicions, leading me to continue believing in the conspiracy but rendered unable to do anything about it.

Last edited:
The Hub's advertising is deliciously retro. And Celestia looks serious. Has me curious as to what's going to happen this season.

Side note: I wonder if Tirak and Scorpan will ever make their way into the show. It would be the icing on the cake if that clip was from an episode where they stroll in as villains for the show.

Last edited:
...Ok, I want someone to prove if this show is ANY good, somebody put a link to the first episode or something.

The first episode (and since its a two parter, the second) is not the best indicator, as it was a plot for a different type of show. I suggest starting from episode 3 if you wanna watch it in order. I'm sure anyone else can suggest the best episodes.

The first episode (and since its a two parter, the second) is not the best indicator, as it was a plot for a different type of show. I suggest starting from episode 3 if you wanna watch it in order. I'm sure anyone else can suggest the best episodes.

AppleBuck Season was pretty good...

"DO BEES SQUAWK?!!?!???"

"20 STALKS????!?!?!? BEAN OR CELERY??!?!?!?"

The link to it? I can't seem to find it on this slow laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back